Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

gen 3 rear bumper protections from hounds

good morning from a cold and frosty Dublin

i have a hound dog and she cant get into the back of my rx gen 3, so her front paws scratch the top of the back bumper so i am looking for protection.

has anyone fitted

Lexus RX Phase 3 Plastic Rear Bumper Protection Plate - PZ415-K0520-00 - Lexus Parts Direct

or

Lexus RX Phase 3 Rear Bumper Protection Film - PZ438-K0181-00 - Lexus Parts Direct

is there anything else other than get rid of the dog 

1 hour ago, RonsonSJohnson said:

My car already had one on when I bought it so I don't knowhow easy or difficult they are, but I can say they do a great job so I have no qualms about saying yes, go for that one.

Another vote here for the black plastic strip. Mine was fitted when I bought the car used, it's doubtless saved the bumper from marks and damage where I've been loading heavy boxes, furniture etc in and out during our recent house move.

2 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Another vote here for the black plastic strip. Mine was fitted when I bought the car used, it's doubtless saved the bumper from marks and damage where I've been loading heavy boxes, furniture etc in and out during our recent house move.

excellent, i have just got the car back today from a small =bump from a neighbour and i got the back bumper sprayed, so its fresh and want to keep it that way, so i will order the black strip tomorrow, i have a silver car so hopefully looks ok.