Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Don C said:

Any of you guys expert at tracking ships, is there one on the way?  How do you find out?

I tracked mine from Nagoya, to Singapore, to Suez Canal, to Alexandria, to Livorno and then to Portbury near Bristol. It was on a ship called Porgy. All the details you need can be found in the 115 pages of this thread on the GR Yaris forum. It was great fun but drove my wife mad!

https://www.gr-yaris.co.uk/forum/threads/list-of-vehicle-carriers-in-transit-to-europe.995/page-115

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Don C said:

Any of you guys expert at tracking ships, is there one on the way?  How do you find out?

As well as the marinetraffic site mentioned in previous replies, as the ship gets nearer to Portbury you can view it's estimated arrival date and time using the port's website at https://www.bristolport.co.uk/shipping/forward-movements

Or if it gets rerouted to Southampton (as mine did):- https://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Planned_Movements/

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 3:37 PM, zanderblue said:

So an update on my one…………
It is still in distribution centre in Derby, that’s getting on for 4 weeks now. The dealer has just called to advise that the depot found a problem whilst performing the pre delivery inspection and are waiting for a spare part. They are telling me that part due at depot tomorrow and expect to have car on its way to dealer same day. 
I haven’t been given any technical detail on part or cause of problem.
I guess that’s why they do the pre delivery checks though!

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you @zanderblue. My NX has been in the UK for 4 weeks now (last 3 weeks in Derby). The dealer was hoping to have it ready for collection today but obviously that isn't going to happen. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to leave Derby. The dealer is going to contact Lexus UK HQ to try to ascertain what the problem is - my car is one of six that they are waiting on.

All of the necessary paperwork has been completed as far as I know - I even have the V5C logbook for it. Also, the Lexus Link Connected Services have now been enabled on the car so ironically I can see the car via the Lexus Link app on my phone - such as the short journey that it made around the distribution centre yesterday and when a door is left unlocked 🤨. So near, yet so far.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Andy B said:

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you @zanderblue. My NX has been in the UK for 4 weeks now (last 3 weeks in Derby). The dealer was hoping to have it ready for collection today but obviously that isn't going to happen. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to leave Derby. The dealer is going to contact Lexus UK HQ to try to ascertain what the problem is - my car is one of six that they are waiting on.

All of the necessary paperwork has been completed as far as I know - I even have the V5C logbook for it. Also, the Lexus Link Connected Services have now been enabled on the car so ironically I can see the car via the Lexus Link app on my phone - such as the short journey that it made around the distribution centre yesterday and when a door is left unlocked 🤨. So near, yet so far.

@Andy B yup it’s a bit if a pain. I’ve found communications to be particularly bad. I can’t blame dealer entirely, I think they have struggled to get information from Lexus UK. Certainly the email thread that the dealer read back to me was very short on detail. 
it does appear that you are a bit further ahead than me though. I have nothing other than the basic Lexus Link info which is showing current location.

Mine is a 450h+ with premium plus pack in Sonic Titanium, what have you got coming?

I will defo post back here with updates…….

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joey020 said:

Does anyone know the reason why we don't get electric folding rear seats or even a lever in the boot to fold the rear seats but they seem to be on the US spec?

Yes, I have noticed that too it's a very useful feature, they also pay a lot less than us!

5 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

Oh, amazing colour. I thought it was called Terrane Khaki. I am after the same one.

In the UK it was always Terrane Khaki when I got my UX. But in the US it was Nori Green. When talking to dealership staff they tend to talk about Nori green so I have followed suit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zanderblue said:

@Andy B yup it’s a bit if a pain. I’ve found communications to be particularly bad. I can’t blame dealer entirely, I think they have struggled to get information from Lexus UK. Certainly the email thread that the dealer read back to me was very short on detail. 
it does appear that you are a bit further ahead than me though. I have nothing other than the basic Lexus Link info which is showing current location.

Mine is a 450h+ with premium plus pack in Sonic Titanium, what have you got coming?

I will defo post back here with updates…….

I agree - I don't attach any blame on my dealer. I think they are being let down by inaccurate or inconsistent information from Lexus UK. 

I'm getting a 350h in Sonic Grey / Black & Rich Cream interior / Premium Plus Pack. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joey020 said:

Does anyone know the reason why we don't get electric folding rear seats or even a lever in the boot to fold the rear seats but they seem to be on the US spec?

I agree.  It isn’t even present on the Takumi spec.  Its the people here in the UK head office that spec them.  The factory will build whatever they ask for.

2 hours ago, Andy B said:

I agree - I don't attach any blame on my dealer. I think they are being let down by inaccurate or inconsistent information from Lexus UK. 

I'm getting a 350h in Sonic Grey / Black & Rich Cream interior / Premium Plus Pack. 

Definitely not dealer fault. Mine arrived at the dealership on 28 January but the system was still showing a delivery date of 22 February! The Central System is not world class!, unlike the cars 😬

2 hours ago, hintonwood said:

Picked up my NX 350h Takumi in Nori Green with Cream and Black Trim late this afternoon.😬 I will get some interior shots over the weekend.

7A7867F8-5808-4AF1-8F55-62D671FB9632.jpeg

E66B343E-41FC-421F-9795-C6FCB383F573.jpeg

E24FB3E9-8F85-4986-8B83-5282C3CD947E.jpeg

Love that colour.  

Unfortunately, I am working to a budget and decided I'd rather have the Lexus Link Pro than the metallic finish.  If money had been no option, that is definitely the colour I'd have gone for.

Very jealous!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Simon F said:

Love that colour.  

Unfortunately, I am working to a budget and decided I'd rather have the Lexus Link Pro than the metallic finish.  If money had been no option, that is definitely the colour I'd have gone for.

Very jealous!

I was not sure about this colour in person, but then I went to Lexus Reading and then there was an UX with the exact combo I am after - Green and red upholstery. I am sure this is what I would like.

Although, I find almost every colour they offer, to be quite good for the car. Maybe the design is just striking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, hintonwood said:

Picked up my NX 350h Takumi in Nori Green with Cream and Black Trim late this afternoon.😬 I will get some interior shots over the weekend.

7A7867F8-5808-4AF1-8F55-62D671FB9632.jpeg

E66B343E-41FC-421F-9795-C6FCB383F573.jpeg

E24FB3E9-8F85-4986-8B83-5282C3CD947E.jpeg

That’s a gorgeous color! Mine would be very similar if not the same, it’s called Terrain Khaki. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ElenaNX said:

That’s a gorgeous color! Mine would be very similar if not the same, it’s called Terrain Khaki. 

Hi @ElenaNX.

The colours are exactly the same. Lexus universal paint code is 6X4. The name is Nori Green in the US and Terrain Khaki in the UK.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

Hi @ElenaNX.

The colours are exactly the same. Lexus universal paint code is 6X4. The name is Nori Green in the US and Terrain Khaki in the UK.

Oh that’s amazing!!! Thank you. I didn’t know that. It’s nice to see the color on a NX350 👌🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

Looks like 18 if u zoom in on tyre.. 

I am thinking of same combo and I am happy to be reassured it is not so bad looking at all.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

I am thinking of same combo and I am happy to be reassured it is not so bad looking at all.

Thank you.

I thought the same, I have 450H, sonic grey, side steps and 18s and was also reassured... They look quite good.... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

I thought the same, I have 450H, sonic grey, side steps and 18s and was also reassured... They look quite good.... 

Thought the 450h+ came with run flat 20's?🤔

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links