Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

44 minutes ago, Andy B said:

A ship containing my NX (and I would assume a few more) docked at Southampton on the 7th January. 

If I do indeed get my car by the 5th February (as forecast) it would have taken almost as long to get to me from Southampton as it did to come across from Japan 😕

When did you order it?

• Like 1

Phoned Lexus Glasgow today and booked a test drive for 2022 ES, also they received today an NX450h demonstrator that I will be able to test drive after the ES.

NX350h demonstrator they should get in a middle of February.

Last Saturday I took for a test drive a BMW i4 and iX3, not that I want to buy them but I am interested in a fully electric cars. I quite enjoyed an i4, fast and quite and very comfortable, expensive though. 

I would gladly consider an UX electric but it is on a small size, plus range of under 200miles is not good enough yet.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vlady said:

Phoned Lexus Glasgow today and booked a test drive for 2022 ES, also they received today an NX450h demonstrator that I will be able to test drive after the ES.

NX350h demonstrator they should get in a middle of February.

Last Saturday I took for a test drive a BMW i4 and iX3, not that I want to buy them but I am interested in a fully electric cars. I quite enjoyed an i4, fast and quite and very comfortable, expensive though. 

I would gladly consider an UX electric but it is on a small size, plus range of under 200miles is not good enough yet.

If you are interested in fully electric I can recommend the Kia EV6. It's impressive! 

14 minutes ago, Ken R said:

If you are interested in fully electric I can recommend the Kia EV6. It's impressive! 

Thanks, I watched yesterday carwow video on maximum range and EV6 beat all the opponents with 273 miles covered on motorway. I will take a look at this one. I only think as a Kia they should be a few grand cheaper!😁

5 hours ago, Vlady said:

How was the iX3? I'm considering it along the NX 450

9 hours ago, Joey020 said:

How was the iX3? I'm considering it along the NX 450

ix3 - I was not impressed, it is build on an old ICE platform and to carry extra weight of batteries they stiffened up the suspension, now it feels unnatural and a little bouncy (not crashy) on small road imperfections but the same time was quite (without a bang) going over manholes! It is not as quite as i4 too, 20inch tyres and big mirrors bring a road noise in. 

It is fast enough, well build inside but for the money they ask for it, my opinion it is not worth it, test car came at £74k roughly. 

iX3 also looks massive, big bonnet in front of you when you sit behind the steering wheel but car is a typical BMW so it drives well, though, it is a rear wheel drive only.

One thing - when I sat back into my GS, I felt at home! Yes it is not as quick, suspension not as sophisticated etc but it is mine, I paid for it! 🙂

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

The LF Z will have a range of 373 miles and 0 to 60 in 3 seconds! On a new platform. 

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/lexus/354615/new-lexus-lf-z-electrified-concept-previews-brands-ev-future

With that power and range it will be probably a £100k car!

According to this article the estimated price in USA will be from 45k dollars, which usually equates to 50 to 60 UK pounds, According to various specs.

If correct, it's waiting for. I am going for a 450h+ to keep for around 3 years and then switch to full electric, by then range and changing infrastructure should be much better. 

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2025-lexus-lf-z-electrified-concept-future-cars/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pm4 said:

According to this article the estimated price in USA will be from 45k dollars, which usually equates to 50 to 60 UK pounds, According to various specs.

If correct, it's waiting for. I am going for a 450h+ to keep for around 3 years and then switch to full electric, by then range and changing infrastructure should be much better. 

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2025-lexus-lf-z-electrified-concept-future-cars/

Yeah, I looked at full electric before ordering the 450h+ and so will be keeping a close eye on this...

I had a drive in the 350h with Premium Pack at Lexus Leeds yesterday - that was more about making sure the seats were comfortable - I've mentioned before I'm a bit too chunky for the F-Sport bolstered seats!!

The Premium Pack seats are far better for me - a bit less bolstered.

The white one is the 450h+ F-Sport. I'm having an extended drive in that tomorrow so I'll have had experience of the drivetrain I've ordered and satisfied myself that the seats in the Premium Plus pack are suited to my body shape!! 😃

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alan Thompson said:

I had a drive in the 350h with Premium Pack at Lexus Leeds yesterday - that was more about making sure the seats were comfortable - I've mentioned before I'm a bit too chunky for the F-Sport bolstered seats!!

The Premium Pack seats are far better for me - a bit less bolstered.

The white one is the 450h+ F-Sport. I'm having an extended drive in that tomorrow so I'll have had experience of the drivetrain I've ordered and satisfied myself that the seats in the Premium Plus pack are suited to my body shape!! 😃

Alan, what are your thoughts on a new NX? A huge step of improvement on old NX? How is the ride in NX350h? Is it quite?

Sorry for all these questions, you probably already said all that above! 🙂

I will hopefully have a go on NX450h this Friday.

1 hour ago, Vlady said:

Alan, what are your thoughts on a new NX? A huge step of improvement on old NX? How is the ride in NX350h? Is it quite?

Sorry for all these questions, you probably already said all that above! 🙂

I will hopefully have a go on NX450h this Friday.

I have no benchmark as I haven't owned/driven an NX previously.

I did notice the engine kicking in, but I've been driving a Volvo XC40 BEV for the last 3 months so that's something I'm not used to! Having said that I didn't have the radio on, so the cabin was quiet. 

It was comfortable, easy to drive and appeared well put together - I went on a road that has numerous speed bumps with out any squeaks, groans or bumps so that was good.

• Like 4

I had a good test drive on Wednesday.  It was the NX Premium Pro Pack below.  It is quiet and absolutely tight as a drum so an almost vacuum like ambience as far as noise goes.  I took it over the hills towards the Snake Pass and it averaged 46mpg which is a good 10mpg better than the previous NX.  The HUD is crystal clear and so id the 360 camera.  I didn’t really play much with the media system but its all nice, fast and easy to reach.  The fit and finish is what you would expect from a luxury car.  I had two gripes with the last NX, the flippin’ touch pad which is resolved and the bolstering on the seats.  As Alan says above, that is a big concern.  I’m not particularly broad (13.5 st ish) but I can’t do with being wedged in a bucket seat and I found the last Takumi literally painful  (I accept that some like that).  So where are we with this one......  they are snug, put it that way.  They are also firm but it is certainly better than the last one.  I personally would prefer them a little less so in both respects and anybody broad will need to be thick skinned or they are going to feel it.  I really don’t get it because there is the F Sport for those that like that kind of thing so why insist on another version of a bolstered seat.  There was a base NX with the Tahara (vinyl but nice to touch) and that seat is sensationally comfortable.  It is much softer so it applies much less pressure from the bolsters.  The problem there is, my mrs only asked for one thing and that was ventilated seats so I can’t really down spec unless its at her expense.  I think I’m going to see if it gives but I might end up getting those bolsters altered.  I really like the car and the build quality and the way it drives etc so I’m going to have to put up (including getting the seat altered) or shut up. There is absolutely no signs of the new one.  It still shows as “Processing Order”. 

B657A757-3E3F-43B0-BB7D-D01777B6471F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links