Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

On 1/25/2022 at 12:02 PM, Pm4 said:

According to this article the estimated price in USA will be from 45k dollars, which usually equates to 50 to 60 UK pounds, According to various specs.

If correct, it's waiting for. I am going for a 450h+ to keep for around 3 years and then switch to full electric, by then range and changing infrastructure should be much better. 

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2025-lexus-lf-z-electrified-concept-future-cars/

I have been thinking like you but won't the price of your 450h+ will be dramatically different (possibly low) in few years as there will be less demand for such vehicles when most people will be looking for EVs?

Ordered a NX350h AWD with Premium Pack and Lexus Link Pro via a lease company late last week and have an expected delivery date of early August.

That's fine for me as my current lease expires about then.  

Yes Solar, that is a possibility, but who would have thought that my 9 years old diesel would have gone up in price in the last 2 years because of a semiconductors shortages? Also electric cars will be more competitive in price by then because of economy of scale. All question marks but that's our plan, hopefully will be feasible. 

Hi all! 

I placed an order for NX350h AWD at the end of September, and my expected date of delivery is 17th of March. I got my NX in Terraine Khaki with a premium pack in addition to Link pro and Panoramic roof. 

I’m worried it won’t actually arrive then, because my Lexus app still says “Order in progress”. As well as, spoke to dealership yesterday, and they said there is a rumor going around that all orders will be delayed by 2 months. Any thoughts? Or anyone in a similar situation? 

FYI order was placed via Lexus Chester 

Thanks! 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:42 PM, CY Leung said:

A status update for reference. Leuxs website's order tracker shows the car has arrived Portbury. 

I will get the NX450h+ (Premium Plus Pack/Sunroof) this afternoon. Here is the timeline FYR. 

Order captured by Lexus: 02/09/2021

Build In Progress: 06/12/2021

Build Completed: 13/12/2021

Arrived UK: 12/01/2022

Car Collection: 28/01/2022

Sure I will post some pic and comment afterward, wish you all luck to get the car with no delay. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

27 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Hi all! 

I placed an order for NX350h AWD at the end of September, and my expected date of delivery is 17th of March. I got my NX in Terraine Khaki with a premium pack in addition to Link pro and Panoramic roof. 

I’m worried it won’t actually arrive then, because my Lexus app still says “Order in progress”. As well as, spoke to dealership yesterday, and they said there is a rumor going around that all orders will be delayed by 2 months. Any thoughts? Or anyone in a similar situation? 

Thanks! 

I think that date is likely to slip unfortunately. From my experience with my order, even if your order was to change to "Build in progress" today you're still looking at another couple of months at least for delivery, maybe longer. And that's if everything goes smoothly.   

9 minutes ago, Andy B said:

I think that date is likely to slip unfortunately. From my experience with my order, even if your order was to change to "Build in progress" today you're still looking at another couple of months at least for delivery, maybe 3. And that's if everything goes smoothly.   

Thank you! 

It’s so frustrating knowing I placed order so early and still not going to get it until later in the year. I suppose one huge plus 22 plates. Did you get yours already? 

3 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Thank you! 

It’s so frustrating knowing I placed order so early and still not going to get it until later in the year. I suppose one huge plus 22 plates. Did you get yours already? 

Yeah, I feel your pain. So frustrating. 

I ordered mine on the 1st September and will hopefully be collecting it next week. 

2 minutes ago, Andy B said:

Yeah, I feel your pain. So frustrating. 

I ordered mine on the 1st September and will hopefully be collecting it next week. 

That’s so exciting! Fingers crossed it will go smoothly for you 🙂 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CY Leung said:

I will get the NX450h+ (Premium Plus Pack/Sunroof) this afternoon. Here is the timeline FYR. 

Sure I will post some pic and comment afterward, wish you all luck to get the car with no delay. 

My time line us not dissimilar to yours.

arrived UK 24/12

arrived Derby 7/1

and there it has stuck!

My dealer (Lexus Edinburgh) originally advised they expected to have it on 25/1, but still not there and I haven’t been given another date.

I did talk to them on Tuesday but they were unable to be specific. I’m beginning to think there may be a problem with my one?

On another topic, has anyone who ordered in Sept or Oct been able to find out details of the free charge point installation!

• Sad 1

Hi Zander,

I ordered mine in September, dealer gave me details and I booked a survey for end of Feb. This is the British gas contact details, they may be able to help you. 

Electric Vehicle Support Team

(: 0333 202 1054

*: ev@britishgas.co.uk

care | delivery | collaboration | agility | courage

3 hours ago, CY Leung said:

I also have a 450h+ on order with Premium Plus Pack and sunroof. Timeline-

Ordered - 21 Sept

Build Started - 13 Dec

Build Completed - 17 Jan

Now on the high seas. Dealer expecting a handover date of 17 March. 

I ordered my NX 350h Takumi in Nori Green on 4 Sept.

It left the Japanese port of Nagoya on 20 December on Vehicle Transporter Porgy.

Voyage then was:

Suez Canal, Egypt 5 Jan

Alexandria, Egypt 6 Jan

Livorno, Italy 9 Jan

Portbury UK 15 Jan

Then it went to Derby for PDI  19 Jan

Arrived Lexus Hedge End today 28 Jan.

I will be picking it up next week. 😬😬 Hope this helps some people with the timeline. I followed the ship on Marine Traffic site and myshiptracking.com

7 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

I ordered my NX 350h Takumi in Nori Green on 4 Sept.

It left the Japanese port of Nagoya on 20 December on Vehicle Transporter Porgy.

Voyage then was:

Suez Canal, Egypt 5 Jan

Alexandria, Egypt 6 Jan

Livorno, Italy 9 Jan

Portbury UK 15 Jan

Then it went to Derby for PDI  19 Jan

Arrived Lexus Hedge End today 28 Jan.

I will be picking it up next week. 😬😬 Hope this helps some people with the timeline. I followed the ship on Marine Traffic site and myshiptracking.com

That’s amazing! How long did it take on your app to go from processing order to building the car? Thank you 

30 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

Hi Elena,

Unfortunately the App didn’t show the build at all. The first information I received was when it had left the factory. I think my order details were not fully entered into the app.

Oh I see!

That would explain it! My app doesn’t even show my proper model or anything. I just see NX. 

thank you for sharing that

36 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Oh I see!

That would explain it! My app doesn’t even show my proper model or anything. I just see NX. 

thank you for sharing that

Your App must be registered with the same address as the email you have with the dealer.  Could be why!

4 hours ago, zanderblue said:

My time line us not dissimilar to yours.

arrived UK 24/12

arrived Derby 7/1

and there it has stuck!

My dealer (Lexus Edinburgh) originally advised they expected to have it on 25/1, but still not there and I haven’t been given another date.

I did talk to them on Tuesday but they were unable to be specific. I’m beginning to think there may be a problem with my one?

On another topic, has anyone who ordered in Sept or Oct been able to find out details of the free charge point installation!

No chuffin' wagon drivers!!!

1 hour ago, Don C said:

No chuffin' wagon drivers!!!

I think you might be right Don - a shortage of car transporter drivers. Might explain why my NX has been stuck at Derby for 2 weeks. 

My dealer says that they are expecting to receive it on Monday so fingers crossed. 

450h+ Premium Plus Pack & Sunroof Ordered 24/10/21

Emails From My Lexus:

Processing Order 4/12/21

Build In Progress 5/12/21

Left factory 17/12/21

In Transit 17/1/22 (from memory map showed Portbury)

The last few days/to a week the map has shown Toyota Derby as current location

Can't give you any other details as the My Lexus app has changed today from the above and my garage shows I own an NX and is waiting for me to link to the car!!

Lexus Leeds were expecting it 7/2/22 and didn't have it yesterday as I was in contact, so maybe it's arrived today. I've already arranged to have it registered 1/3/2022 for new reg. So they will keep it until then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, CY Leung said:

Any luck with collection? If yes, pictures will be fine

2 hours ago, Starlight said:

Any luck with collection? If yes, pictures will be fine

The collection went well. I haven't driven it much yet, only with 4 miles EV mode driven to home. It is superb quiet and easy to drive, yet punchy enough to get pass slower vehicle in highway. 

- Initial Mileage is at 9mi.

- Not aware of rattle. 

- Remote Climate control takes 8 hours to appear in Lexus Link app.

- Car cannot display my profile name though, even profile deletion and relink.

- Front passenger glass are double-layer while the rear glass are single-layer.

- Front seats are comfortable with euough support/adjustment, I am curious how F-sport feels. 

I owned VW Touran for past 10 years, luxury car is a new territory to me. So eager to explore the would with NX. 

IMG_1008 Large.jpeg

IMG_1007 Large.jpeg

IMG_1006 Large.jpeg

IMG_1005 Large.jpeg

IMG_1004 Large.jpeg

IMG_1010 Large.jpeg

IMG_1011 Large.jpeg

IMG_1012 Large.jpeg

IMG_1013 Large.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, CY Leung said:

The collection went well. I haven't driven it much yet, only with 4 miles EV mode driven to home. It is superb quiet and easy to drive, yet punchy enough to get pass slower vehicle in highway. 

- Initial Mileage is at 9mi.

- Not aware of rattle. 

- Remote Climate control takes 8 hours to appear in Lexus Link app.

- Car cannot display my profile name though, even profile deletion and relink.

- Front passenger glass are double-layer while the rear glass are single-layer.

- Front seats are comfortable with euough support/adjustment, I am curious how F-sport feels. 

I owned VW Touran for past 10 years, luxury car is a new territory to me. So eager to explore the would with NX. 

IMG_1004.HEIC 3.18 MB · 1 download IMG_1005.HEIC 4.89 MB · 1 download IMG_1006.HEIC 2.06 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1007.HEIC 2.78 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1008.HEIC 2.75 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1010.HEIC 1.73 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1011.HEIC 2.04 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1012.HEIC 1.45 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1013.heic 1.27 MB · 0 downloads

Congrats and thanks for the great review. Enjoy while we wait. What format are the pictures saved? My old phone is struggling to open them.