Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

5 minutes ago, Joey020 said:

Which dealer are you with? I'm looking at placing an order this week for 450 and my dealer says it's likely delivery will be September!

my Dealer is MK, but I also called Coventry and Leicester to double check and all said May...maybe June for the Plugin version, the self charging hybrid is later at around Sept.

52 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

my Dealer is MK, but I also called Coventry and Leicester to double check and all said May...maybe June for the Plugin version, the self charging hybrid is later at around Sept.

Same here.   I ordered an NX 450H+ with Takumi trim a couple of weeks ago at the Coventry dealership.   They had just got updated delivery estimates that day - May/June is expected delivery, August at the latest.   Of course all this is subject to change based on the  Covid and Car Chip situation, but these were the latest delivery estimates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moleman said:

Yes to a point, having driven the Toyota versions of the Lexus CT, I can tell you there is a big difference in the following:  because they are well built inside, from plush materials and every switch feels expensive 

The Lexus is a better car.

🙄

2 hours ago, Stumpyuk said:

Same here.   I ordered an NX 450H+ with Takumi trim a couple of weeks ago at the Coventry dealership.   They had just got updated delivery estimates that day - May/June is expected delivery, August at the latest.   Of course all this is subject to change based on the  Covid and Car Chip situation, but these were the latest delivery estimates.

Just spoke to my dealer and apparently some dealers are literally lying to customers and hoping the cars come in early.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Joey020 said:

Just spoke to my dealer and apparently some dealers are literally lying to customers and hoping the cars come in early.

I called a few last week and all said May/June, did a few random ones again today and all said May/June ? Maybe your dealer has missed an update , I can't see all the dealers lying ? Not when most new cars are 12mnths anyway, no point really....But who knows.... 

• Thanks 1

Those that went to multiple dealers, I hope you got them into a price war trying to win your business!

After an initial offer from one dealer, I managed reduce my monthly payments down by nearly £60. 

Obviously needs to be different parent companies...

What's funny is that I still have two orders showing in the app, even though I've been refunded on one. 

5 hours ago, Caspa said:

Those that went to multiple dealers, I hope you got them into a price war trying to win your business!

After an initial offer from one dealer, I managed reduce my monthly payments down by nearly £60. 

Obviously needs to be different parent companies...

What's funny is that I still have two orders showing in the app, even though I've been refunded on one. 

You mean you got a lower rate than 4.9%?

18 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Congratulations! Is that 350 or 450? How did you wait for it to arrive and when did you place an order! Sorry for too many questions! 

It's the 350, ordered back in October and took delivery last week. Apparently is one of two first deliveries of the new models into Newcastle dealership. I've had Q5, Disco Sport and XC40 and this car beats the lot in my opinion.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Norm Jackson said:

I've had Q5, Disco Sport and XC40 and this car beats the lot in my opinion.

Fantastic. May I ask why this beats the lot in your opinion? I've just put in n order today for the 450h prem plus but was a little worried it's got slightly less space inside compared to an X3 and Q5

• Like 1

I have also ordered today 🙂 NX450H+ Prem Pack , Style Pack, Protection Pack and Towbar ...Sonic Grey.... I wanted the sunroof BUT i am too tall for it and my head touches the roof with it ....shame....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm Jackson said:

It's the 350, ordered back in October and took delivery last week. Apparently is one of two first deliveries of the new models into Newcastle dealership. I've had Q5, Disco Sport and XC40 and this car beats the lot in my opinion.

That’s amazing thank you! I ordered mine in October as well but still no delivery. A bit frustrated at this point tbh. Thank you though! 

On 1/28/2022 at 1:04 PM, zanderblue said:

My time line us not dissimilar to yours.

arrived UK 24/12

arrived Derby 7/1

and there it has stuck!

My dealer (Lexus Edinburgh) originally advised they expected to have it on 25/1, but still not there and I haven’t been given another date.

I did talk to them on Tuesday but they were unable to be specific. I’m beginning to think there may be a problem with my one?

On another topic, has anyone who ordered in Sept or Oct been able to find out details of the free charge point installation!

So an update on my one…………
It is still in distribution centre in Derby, that’s getting on for 4 weeks now. The dealer has just called to advise that the depot found a problem whilst performing the pre delivery inspection and are waiting for a spare part. They are telling me that part due at depot tomorrow and expect to have car on its way to dealer same day. 
I haven’t been given any technical detail on part or cause of problem.
I guess that’s why they do the pre delivery checks though!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Don C said:

You mean you got a lower rate than 4.9%?

No, just managed to get a better discount on the car (£3k) and a higher trade in value (£3.5k over my March 2020 purchase price).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey020 said:

Fantastic. May I ask why this beats the lot in your opinion? I've just put in n order today for the 450h prem plus but was a little worried it's got slightly less space inside compared to an X3 and Q5

No problem. I base my opinion on

1. The exterior appearance shape which I really like, although I accept it won't be to everyone's taste.

2. The interior is of high quality, as I expected, with the new tech particularly impressive. Seats are comfortable and I've plenty of headroom. (I'm 6' 3" so didn't spec with sunroof)

3. The cabin feels spacious It compares favourably with the Q5 and the position of the pedals is better for me vs the X3.

4. The hybrid engine is responsive, smooth and very quiet. A real pleasure to drive with good fuel consumption... easily 43mpg round the doors and 53 on the only motorway run I've made thus far.

This is first hybrid I've driven and I bit the bullet without a test drive because the deposit was refundable but I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

hope you enjoy your 450h

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Don C said:

Any of you guys expert at tracking ships, is there one on the way?  How do you find out?

My dealer pointed me to this website. You will have to enquire of your dealer the name of the ship your car will be on

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:145.3/centery:36.6/zoom:5

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links