Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

Hi guys 

I have got a call from my dealership in Cambridge stating my estimate delivery date for my NX 2022 F Sport is 17th January 2022. Has anyone else got their delivery dates yet? 

Hello KoeNX

I have just ordered the new NX Tuesday 23/11/2021 

from the dealership

Lexus NX ESTATE

350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro]

136 g/km

Special metallic - Sonic grey NEW

11/05/2022

I’ve got a 350h Takumi ordered.  Celestial Blue with black interior.  No delivery date as far as I know but I’ll give them a ring.   I notice the yanks are starting to get delivery dates on very small numbers of them.  

19 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Hi guys 

I have got a call from my dealership in Cambridge stating my estimate delivery date for my NX 2022 F Sport is 17th January 2022. Has anyone else got their delivery dates yet? 

I have the exact same date for delivery of my NX350h (Sonic Grey; Black\Rich cream interior; Premium Plus pack). This was an order that I placed back in early September. I'm sceptical about this date though due to the ongoing supply chain issues and other factors, although I have read that Toyota are saying that they plan to return to full production capacity in December. Also, the Lexus Link app is still just showing "Order in progress" - I would have thought that if that delivery date (only 7 weeks away) was to be achievable it would have moved onto "Build in progress" at least. Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

I'm going to give my dealer a call early next week to see if they have an update.

My Lexus link showing the same status as well. According to the salesperson it should progress to the next stage in December and in transit by end of December. We will see how it goes! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Andy B said:

Thanks Ivan - that sounds more reassuring.

May I ask -  when did you place your order? I'm just seeing if your "timeline" is similar to mine.

18 September to be exact. I did make some changes to exterior colour from Azure blue to Sonic grey few weeks later. I was thinking the Sonic grey looks better with the flare red interior. 

7 minutes ago, Andy B said:

Thanks again Ivan.

That date is very similar to mine. It will be interesting to see if we both take delivery of our shiny new NXs on or around January 17 🙏

Btw just out of interest where is your car dealership is located? Mine is located in Cambridge

Chatting to the salesman while picking up my RX yesterday, he indicated that they’re (hopefully) expecting pre-ordered NXs to arrive for January delivery which should give some additional hope for you guys that took the plunge early! Understood that a new NX ordered today probably won’t be available until May or June.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy B said:

I have the exact same date for delivery of my NX350h (Sonic Grey; Black\Rich cream interior; Premium Plus pack). This was an order that I placed back in early September. I'm sceptical about this date though due to the ongoing supply chain issues and other factors, although I have read that Toyota are saying that they plan to return to full production capacity in December. Also, the Lexus Link app is still just showing "Order in progress" - I would have thought that if that delivery date (only 7 weeks away) was to be achievable it would have moved onto "Build in progress" at least. Or maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

I'm going to give my dealer a call early next week to see if they have an update.

5 minutes ago, First_Lexus said:

Chatting to the salesman while picking up my RX yesterday, he indicated that they’re (hopefully) expecting pre-ordered NXs to arrive for January delivery which should give some additional hope for you guys that took the plunge early! Understood that a new NX ordered today probably won’t be available until May or June.

I have been following the NX Enthusiasts group on Facebook. There is a guy who order his NX in November got an email confirmation that will arrive 8 June! 

Ordered my rather boring (but nicely just under the £40k for tax) base NX with Premium Pack in mid October, not heard anything yet. They were hoping for a Feb delivery when I ordered but did say they normally update on progress at the end of the month so maybe I’ll hear something next week.

Was a little wary ordering something I’d never even seen let alone sat in but getting more excited after each review I see!

I have a 450h+ with premium plus pack and sunroof on order and was surprised to be told to expect delivery in January as I don't really want it until March. Obviously the decision to change is subject to a favourable test drive and trade-in valuation! 

4 hours ago, KoeNX said:

279620324_Screenshot2021-11-30at7_47_46pm.thumb.png.d2cd0b2ffce178aafb5e5f8018ee7d2a.png

Looks like someone reported that January delivery will be delayed. I haven't got any delay news yet. Anyone received the same news as this guy?

June would be a big problem for me (and I ordered mid October). Need a car from beginning of March latest so if that’s the case not sure what I’ll do.

I received an email from Lexus this morning to say that my order has changed to "Build in progress" which is encouraging news. The Lexus Link app and the MyLexus website both reflect this.

Does anyone on here know how long it typically takes for a build to complete and for the order to move to the next stage?

3 hours ago, Andy B said:

I received an email from Lexus this morning to say that my order has changed to "Build in progress" which is encouraging news. The Lexus Link app and the MyLexus website both reflect this.

Does anyone on here know how long it typically takes for a build to complete and for the order to move to the next stage?

That’s good news! It should takes around 2-3 weeks and another 2 weeks for shipping. Looks like is on track for January delivery. Still waiting for mine to change to build status. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, KoeNX said:

That’s good news! It should takes around 2-3 weeks and another 2 weeks for shipping. Looks like is on track for January delivery. Still waiting for mine to change to build status. 

Likewise I am awaiting a change of status to build stage however not in any hurry as I had said that March delivery would be preferable. Good new is that I have an appointment to test drive the 450h+ next week! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ken R said:

Likewise I am awaiting a change of status to build stage however not in any hurry as I had said that March delivery would be preferable. Good new is that I have an appointment to test drive the 450h+ next week! 

That’s nice you are able to test drive. Is it the prototype with a left hand side driver?

Hello can someone tell me how or we're to view my new vehicle build 

I have my Dealership order form.  Estimated Handover  11/05/2022

new Lexus NX 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link 2022 Special metallic - Sonic grey

Thank you