Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

4 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

Hello can someone tell me how or we're to view my new vehicle build 

I have my Dealership order form.  Estimated Handover  11/05/2022

new Lexus NX 350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link 2022 Special metallic - Sonic grey

Thank you 

Hi Phillip

You can register an MY Lexus account on the website or download the Lexus Link website. You should able to see the order status under My Vehicles. 

2 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Hi Phillip

You can register an MY Lexus account on the website or download the Lexus Link website. You should able to see the order status under My Vehicles. 

Looks like you need your VIN to register an ordered vehicle, is that correct? Not sure I ha e that yet.

50 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Looks like you need your VIN to register an ordered vehicle, is that correct? Not sure I ha e that yet.

It should detect and match the details that gave to your dealership. Maybe give a few days for the system match your order. 

Hello everyone, I am new to Lexus. Here to report order status for reference.

I've placed "450h" order in early Sept, and received a call from dealership today that the status is "BUILD IN PROGRESS". This updated status can be seen in Lexus UK website (but strangely not in Lexus Link app). Sale person said the estimated delivery is 1st week of March 2022.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CY Leung said:

I've placed "450h" order in early Sept, and received a call from dealership today that the status is "BUILD IN PROGRESS". This updated status can be seen in Lexus UK website (but strangely not in Lexus Link app). Sale person said the estimated delivery is 1st week of March 2022.

How do you view t on the website?

3 minutes ago, Don C said:

How do you view t on the website?

Here is the website:   https://www.lexus.co.uk/my-lexus/

Under MY VEHICLES section, you can see what you "Owned" and "Orders". I can see my order progress in latter. 

P.S. I create the account using the same email address I communicate with dealership. 

• Like 1

On 12/4/2021 at 10:39 AM, Andy B said:

I received an email from Lexus this morning to say that my order has changed to "Build in progress" which is encouraging news. The Lexus Link app and the MyLexus website both reflect this.

Does anyone on here know how long it typically takes for a build to complete and for the order to move to the next stage?

I had another email from Lexus this morning to say that the car has now been built and has left the factory. This has been confirmed by the salesperson at my dealers. I've asked them to inform me of the name of the ship it will be coming across on so that I can track it's progress. ETA is the end of January so fingers crossed for that.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Andy B said:

I had another email from Lexus this morning to say that the car has now been built and has left the factory. This has been confirmed by the salesperson at my dealers. I've asked them to inform me of the name of the ship it will be coming across on so that I can track it's progress. ETA is the end of January so fingers crossed for that.

That is really fast. Most probably they have pre build your version and shipped out faster than normal. My F sport version still showing order in progress. Cross finger it will ship out by end of December. 

41 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

That is really fast. Most probably they have pre build your version and shipped out faster than normal. 

It does seem a bit too good to be true but I will give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Fingers crossed that you hear something positive soon on your order. 

On 12/6/2021 at 5:06 PM, CY Leung said:

I received email earlier today that the car has been built. Finger crossed. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Still no news about build progress. Did someone placed an F sport and is in build progress? 😪

Placed order FSPORT on 16 November 2021. Estimated handover date 31st March 2022. The status will likely change end of January/beginning of February 2022 given the reports seen here and on Lexus Nx forums elsewhere. 2-5days for build and 6- 8 week for shipping and 1-2 weeks to reach the dealership and 4-5 days for collection. That is, if everything goes according to plan

• Like 1

Covid + Suez Canal + semi conductors = nothing is certain. But latest Toyota Production Plan for January 2022 is back on track to 800,000 units. Not sure how many of that will be Lexus or become confirmed build. 

According the Lexus Japan website it stated will be more than 6 months as of October. I have translated to English for your info. 

Information on delivery date

Thank you for considering and ordering our vehicle. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the time it took to deliver the new NX announced on October 7, 2021 after receiving your order.
If you purchase from now on, you will have to wait for more than half a year to deliver the car. We will consider efforts to shorten the delivery time to our customers as much as possible, and we appreciate your understanding.

* The above is the outlook as of October 7. Please note that it may change depending on the production situation in the future.
Information on exhibition cars and test rides.

7 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

According the Lexus Japan website it stated will be more than 6 months as of October. I have translated to English for your info. 

Information on delivery date

Thank you for considering and ordering our vehicle. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the time it took to deliver the new NX announced on October 7, 2021 after receiving your order.
If you purchase from now on, you will have to wait for more than half a year to deliver the car. We will consider efforts to shorten the delivery time to our customers as much as possible, and we appreciate your understanding.

* The above is the outlook as of October 7. Please note that it may change depending on the production situation in the future.
Information on exhibition cars and test rides.

Most of their production plants were closed in October/November 2021. They fully reopened in December 2021 but had to close some in December due to parts supply/covid. 

isable them, click here.
TOYOTA

navigation

SEARCH

Dec. 15, 2021

Production Plans in January 2022, as of December 15

icon_fb.png icon_tw.png icon_linkedin.png other

At Toyota, we have made repeated adjustments to our production plans since August due to a parts shortage resulting from the spread of COVID-19, causing various inconveniences to all parties concerned. We would like to express our gratitude to everyone involved for their immense support in helping us maintain production.

The global production plan in January 2022 is expected to reach the 800,000 unit level including recovery from previous production cutback effects. In addition, we will continue to maintain our production forecast of the 9 million unit level for the fiscal year. (Reference: Global production volumes were approximately 740,000 units in January 2021)

In response to the continuing shortage of parts, we will continue working with our suppliers to strengthen our supply chain and will do everything we can to ensure that we deliver as many cars to our customers as quickly as possible.

icon_fb.png 

Ordered 24th October - 450h+ Premium Plus Pack & Sunroof, Sonic Grey, Dark Rose interior.

5/12/21 got an email through My Lexus saying started build. Further email 16/12/21 saying build complete and has left the factory.

My only concern is I have only had a short test drive in an F-Sport which is a lovely car to drive, but the F-Sport seats are too shaped for me. I find them a bit 'snug'!

I'm told that the seats in the Premium & Takumi models are different, let's hope so.

Dealer says they'll have their own demo vehicles at beginning of Jan.

• Like 1