Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

15 minutes ago, CY Leung said:

What does Lexus Link app / web site say about build status now? 

It changed from "Processing order" to "Build in progress" a couple of weeks ago. I'm getting the up to date info from the dealer who is suggesting April now

5 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Update today.  Delivery of my 350H slipped from end of Jan to Mid March, though no guarantees and still subject to further delays of course.

What is the current status of the delivery on the Lexus Link?

25 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

What is the current status of the delivery on the Lexus Link?

Can’t tell.  It’s a lease and until I get hold of the VIN I can’t link it as it’s not ordered under my name.  

I’m told the current location of the vehicle is at the factory.  

Have been in communication with my dealer today who is indicating a mid March delivery for my NX450h+(Premium Plus Pack with sunroof). Originally was predicted to be here during January having ordered in late September. The new date suits me but wouldn't want it to be much later than this. Still no demonstrators available although they are now reckoned to be here by the end of the month. 

53 minutes ago, Ken R said:

Have been in communication with my dealer today who is indicating a mid March delivery for my NX450h+(Premium Plus Pack with sunroof). Originally was predicted to be here during January having ordered in late September. The new date suits me but wouldn't want it to be much later than this. Still no demonstrators available although they are now reckoned to be here by the end of the month. 

On the bright side we will be getting 22 number plate instead 71. Does give an impression to other people that is the  latest NX 2022. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ken R said:

Speaking of demo car, I saw two of them (450h+ F Sport & 350h) on display in Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent DA9 9ST on past Sunday. Not sure how long they will still be on display. 

Lexus UK staff said it takes 6 months to deliver if I order now. 

Hello everyone, another person here with a fleet order for an NX450h+. The order was finally placed towards the end of November - I'd been trying as soon as pre-orders started but the lease company were apparently unable to quote for it until past the middle of November. I have been told delivery by 31 May. I've not been able to get any information to enable me to track in Lexus Link so I guess I will just have to keep checking in to see if there is an update.

6 hours ago, zanderblue said:

Lexus link updated my order location couple of days ago from Portbury, Bristol to Derbyshire.

Im guessing Derbyshire is the distribution centre??

Yes I believe Derbyshire is the central distribution point. 

On 12/13/2021 at 6:28 PM, CY Leung said:

I received email earlier today that the car has been built. Finger crossed. 

A status update for reference. Leuxs website's order tracker shows the car has arrived Portbury. 

• Like 1

My dealer just called. My vehicle is due at dealership on 25th January. Provisional collection date is 27th.

They also said, this is their first delivery on 2022 NX of any model and that their demonstrators are not due in until February. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, zanderblue said:

My dealer just called. My vehicle is due at dealership on 25th January. Provisional collection date is 27th.

They also said, this is their first delivery on 2022 NX of any model and that their demonstrators are not due in until February. 

That's good news @zanderblue

Looks like you could be one of the very first to own the new NX in the UK. 

Hopefully I won't be too far behind - Lexus Link app stills shows mine at Portbury. 

2 hours ago, zanderblue said:

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing some pics! Does yours have a sunroof? 

I ordered a 450h+ with Premium plus pack and sunroof at the end of September and its still showing as being built! (since 13 December) 

Fortunately I am not in a rush and had indicated to the dealer that a March delivery would be ideal but even that is looking optimistic. 

Still no demonstrators available either. 

2 hours ago, Andy B said:

That's good news @zanderblue

Looks like you could be one of the very first to own the new NX in the UK. 

Hopefully I won't be too far behind - Lexus Link app stills shows mine at Portbury. 

@Andy B my dealership is in Edinburgh. They’ve told me that mine will be the first on the road in Scotland. They did say that they hadn’t quite figured out how mine was coming before their demonstrators.
Location for mine has been showing Derbyshire since earlier this week and tbh, I’m a bit surprised it’s going to take a couple of weeks to get to dealers. Perhaps yours might be delivered to your dealer sooner. Fingers crossed for you.

@Ken R mine is a 450h+ with premium plus pack in Sonic Titanium with hard top. I placed order mid October and if delivered in a couple of weeks is bang in line with what I was told at time of placing order. I’ll post pics for sure.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, zanderblue said:

450h+ with premium plus pack in Sonic Titanium with hard top

Nice, I do love a Sonic Titanium.

I'm same spec but Azure blue as fancied a change. My red interior is staying though, what's yours?

Just had a think and my Lexus colours have been Platinum Ice w/black, Strathcaron blue w/black, Blue Ox w/black, Ultrasonic Blue w/red, Obsidian Black w/red and current Sonic Titanium w/red. 

So definite preference for blue lol. 

I'm sure it's my neighbours blue M3 that's swayed me, that along with a comment my Mrs made about it not looking new at a glance!

Hello,

I placed an order in November for a NX350h with the Premium Plus Pack, the colour I have chosen is Sonic Titanium. The salesman said that the expected delivery date for my ordered vehicle would be sometime in May.

I wanted  to take a test drive in the vehicle before buying, but a vehicle was not available. According to the Lexus dealership in Reading, a vehicle should be available for a test drive in January. The  dealership said that if I was not happy with the vehicle after the test drive, they would cancel the order and refund my deposit.

Hopefully I will be happy with the new Lexus  NX350H !

Having ordered my nx350h in the beginning of September dealer told me I should expect it for February/march I thought this was ok,dealer before emailed me before Christmas  that my car would arrive on the 17th January,was told last week that it would be a while till I receive it due to a steel shortage .

I am rather confused,I thought I would of been one of the first.

Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, painter said:

Having ordered my nx350h in the beginning of September dealer told me I should expect it for February/march I thought this was ok,dealer before emailed me before Christmas  that my car would arrive on the 17th January,was told last week that it would be a while till I receive it due to a steel shortage .

I am rather confused,I thought I would of been one of the first.

Any thoughts?

Where does Lexus Link show as the location?

5 hours ago, painter said:

The Lexus link has not worked for a while because I cannot get the link to change my password,

contacted Lexus but have not had any response,just relying on dealership.

I struggled at first but somebody on this forum advised me to make sure I was logged in with the same email address as I’d given the dealer.  I wasn’t but when I changed it, everything worked fine.  Could be worth checking.  

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links