Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

4 hours ago, mitadoc said:

Very,very annoying. I ordered the car last Saturday and it is still not built. And I check the status every couple of hours . Not sure how I will survive till end of September. 😜

They’ve sent a fella to the stores to get some washers as a start.  Bad news, he wanted 96 but they only had 95.  The washer factory says that due to unprecedented demand and a semi conductor shortage…..   Washers was No1 on the list of 116005 items.   

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, carboncopy said:

Only number I see is 9493 - are you thinking they are built sequentially according to order number?

My number was 10973 and car now reached Derby. 

9 hours ago, carboncopy said:

Only number I see is 9493 - are you thinking they are built sequentially according to order number?

Unsure, but as I had two orders placed I can see both references which are:

31/12 = KP5051

10/01 = KQ0674

So was just interested to try and work out what they mean. Assume the letters are dealer or factory references and the numbers are build spots...

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

31/12 = KP5051

10/01 = KQ0674

So was just interested to try and work out what they mean. Assume the letters are dealer or factory references and the numbers are build spots...

My NX 350h order was September, delivered January and the reference was KG3911 so it looks as though the second letter is sequential (G: Sept, P: Dec, Q:Jan) but the 4 numbers don’t give any useful information.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hintonwood said:

My NX 350h order was September, delivered January and the reference was KG3911 so it looks as though the second letter is sequential (G: Sept, P: Dec, Q:Jan) but the 4 numbers don’t give any useful information.

I was thinking the same Ken, 2nd letter appears to increment twice a month.

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

31/12 = KP5051

10/01 = KQ0674

Anyone purchased from Gatwick dealership then?

My order is KT4805

47 minutes ago, mitadoc said:

Anyone purchased from Gatwick dealership then?

My order is KT4805

I did, mine is KM7150. My thoughts looking at above, it seems the order build code is cracked. But quite a gap between G - Sept and M - Oct. Also, 350H and 450H seem to have different delivery schedules.

23 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Looking at it again, if you take out the vowels and work with consonants, and factor in when the dealer submitted the order, it matches perfectly.

No - don't take out the vowels - I'll miss out - mine is KO lol

18 hours ago, Pm4 said:

If it's any help, a couple of days ago I tested a 450h which I should think is of the same quality as a 350h and it was the quietest cars I ever driven at any speed, and I have driven many mostly German made cars.

Thanks for the information.

It interesting to hear your comments on how quiet the vehicle is, I would imagine that most of the time the 450H that you tested was running from the Battery, which is a great way to test a vehicle for road and wind noise. It would appear that Lexus have done a very good job with the sound insulation.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

No - don't take out the vowels - I'll miss out - mine is KO lol

Well I give up. But your order is December and in build stage, mine is way back and still order in progress. The only difference I can see is that yours is 450h FSPORT and mine is 350h FSPORT.  

3 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Well I give up. But your order is December and in build stage, mine is way back and still order in progress. The only difference I can see is that yours is 450h FSPORT and mine is 350h FSPORT.  

The 350 are behind and taking longer for some reason... In Jan they were quoting May delivery for 450h and Sept/Oct for 350s.. Don't know why, maybe parts, maybe priority being given to the PHEVs... Who knows... 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Starlight said:

Doesn't make sense eh, feel for you. I did notice that the web site was first with the change in status, both the emails and app lagged behind.

3 minutes ago, Bish1402 said:

The 350 are behind and taking longer for some reason... In Jan they were quoting May delivery for 450h and Sept/Oct for 350s.. Don't know why, maybe parts, maybe priority being given to the PHEVs... Who knows... 

It doesn't make sense to me as probably more semiconductors are used when building PHEVs.

Although I had pre-ordered an NX 450h+ F Sport plus Takumi pack at the beginning of September, I didn’t decide to go ahead definitely until I’d had a test drive in the new model. I had trawled through web site reviews and Facebook pages but hadn’t even seen the 2022 model until I managed to get a test drive in a 350h Takumi demonstrator the day after it arrived at the dealer earlier this month. Both my wife and I absolutely loved it. It was very comfortable and beautifully made and the infotainment system on the 14” screen was very impressive. I confirmed my order there and then.

Since my pre-order confirmation in September, I received various updates from MyLexus of the car’s build and transit. Like others, mine seemed to get stuck in Derbyshire until it arrived at the dealer two weeks ago. We collected our shiny new NX last Tuesday. It was a rainy day but we managed to get some photos before it got too dark.

First impressions. The sports seats are very comfortable with lots of adjustments. My wife was thrilled to discover the heated seats can also be ‘cooled’ seats although she found this out by mistake! The head-up display is similar to the one I had in my BMW X3 but with more options. I had 360 degree cameras in the X3 but the 14” screen in the NX means that you get both rear and overhead views when reversing so you are not switching between the two as I did in the X3. The cameras are beautifully sharp. I know some on here are concerned about the run-flat tyres. I’ve had them on my last three BMWs and never had a problem with ride comfort and the ones on the new NX feel fine to me. This is my first Lexus and first hybrid so it’s quite disconcerting to start the car and be in complete silence! Transition to petrol is seamless. It’s also my first car with a CVT gearbox and it feels very smooth.

The overall finish of the car is superb and whilst I haven’t been able to drive it very much yet due to the recent storms, I am very impressed.

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 1.jpg

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 2.jpg

• Like 11

Thank you and enjoy . My first hybrid turned it on silence turned the ignition off on off and on again I didn't know The green ready light meant yes the cars ready suddenly dawned on me go 🙄 i blame the silence 🥴

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lexi450 said:

Although I had pre-ordered an NX 450h+ F Sport plus Takumi pack at the beginning of September, I didn’t decide to go ahead definitely until I’d had a test drive in the new model. I had trawled through web site reviews and Facebook pages but hadn’t even seen the 2022 model until I managed to get a test drive in a 350h Takumi demonstrator the day after it arrived at the dealer earlier this month. Both my wife and I absolutely loved it. It was very comfortable and beautifully made and the infotainment system on the 14” screen was very impressive. I confirmed my order there and then.

Since my pre-order confirmation in September, I received various updates from MyLexus of the car’s build and transit. Like others, mine seemed to get stuck in Derbyshire until it arrived at the dealer two weeks ago. We collected our shiny new NX last Tuesday. It was a rainy day but we managed to get some photos before it got too dark.

First impressions. The sports seats are very comfortable with lots of adjustments. My wife was thrilled to discover the heated seats can also be ‘cooled’ seats although she found this out by mistake! The head-up display is similar to the one I had in my BMW X3 but with more options. I had 360 degree cameras in the X3 but the 14” screen in the NX means that you get both rear and overhead views when reversing so you are not switching between the two as I did in the X3. The cameras are beautifully sharp. I know some on here are concerned about the run-flat tyres. I’ve had them on my last three BMWs and never had a problem with ride comfort and the ones on the new NX feel fine to me. This is my first Lexus and first hybrid so it’s quite disconcerting to start the car and be in complete silence! Transition to petrol is seamless. It’s also my first car with a CVT gearbox and it feels very smooth.

The overall finish of the car is superb and whilst I haven’t been able to drive it very much yet due to the recent storms, I am very impressed.

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 1.jpg

2022 Lexus NX 450h+ 2.jpg

Well done, mate, enjoy!

My wife and the kids were also happy in the car when we did the test drive.

• Like 1