Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

My 450h+ arrived at the dealer today!  That's 5 months since placing the order which is pretty good in comparison to current schedules. 

IMG_20220224_160818.jpg

IMG_20220224_160830.jpg

Nice!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you take possession.

Not sure about that two-tone bonnet though 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/22/2022 at 11:44 PM, Don C said:

There’s a ship called Brasilia Highway due to dock in Bristol tomorrow night.  It’s brought cars from Japan so I’m hopeful mine is on it.  

Hi Don C, Brasilia Highway seems to stuck in the Bristol channel for the last couple of days for some reason and if not mistaken, with our cars on it! Due second half of March so could be delayed further. 

25 minutes ago, Pm4 said:

Hi Don C, Brasilia Highway seems to stuck in the Bristol channel for the last couple of days for some reason and if not mistaken, with our cars on it! Due second half of March so could be delayed further. 

But Fremantle Highway is just docking - which ship is your cars on? lol

10 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

I got an interesting change on the Lexus link tracker app which showed the location of the car will be. Wonder if anyone have this as well?

781FF09D-70A9-40D7-B4DC-E98277D93FA9.png

1D0283D3-5CCE-4593-A44F-0EC17B395ACB.png

Been on my app since I installed it. Alas it isn't moving very far very fast lol

It would be good to see my order . Ordered 27 November 2021 still not in my garage dealer can see it not me ( it will be me 😳) anyway Lexus Customer Relations on the case . Question will it be hear photo attached . I do try but at 73yrs and 11 months and a few days old 😂 🥴 . At times my kids say dad you are very trying 😳my iphone7 super up to date 15.3.1  and I've just updated the Lexus

link app 26A13102-C69C-4D22-B2DA-948A8ACD8754.thumb.jpeg.9926fef9a19a1a0c11d4c0da49d434bf.jpeg

41 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

Been on my app since I installed it. Alas it isn't moving very far very fast lol

This is my previous version which doesn’t show any details

7D3BC505-AFA2-4BB4-9B06-31C186195551.png

I took the car out this morning for a 30 mile run and decided to drive entirely in EV mode. It was a mixture of country lanes, B roads and A road with a short stretch of dual carriageway. The car is very impressive and very quiet at all speeds.  On the A road, I drove at speed limits (60 and 70 mph), traffic permitting.  Accelerating away from a 30 mph limit was a dream!

On returning home, I recharged the car and at 100%, Lexus Link showed that I had 41 miles of EV range. I know the official Lexus figure is higher, but I think 41 miles for 'real world' range is pretty good. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lexi450 said:

I took the car out this morning for a 30 mile run and decided to drive entirely in EV mode. It was a mixture of country lanes, B roads and A road with a short stretch of dual carriageway. The car is very impressive and very quiet at all speeds.  On the A road, I drove at speed limits (60 and 70 mph), traffic permitting.  Accelerating away from a 30 mph limit was a dream!

On returning home, I recharged the car and at 100%, Lexus Link showed that I had 41 miles of EV range. I know the official Lexus figure is higher, but I think 41 miles for 'real world' range is pretty good. 

Lexi 450 - Do you know what your overall MPG is so far? 

6 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

It would be good to see my order . Ordered 27 November 2021 still not in my garage dealer can see it not me ( it will be me 😳) anyway Lexus Customer Relations on the case . Question will it be hear photo attached . I do try but at 73yrs and 11 months and a few days old 😂 🥴 . At times my kids say dad you are very trying 😳my iphone7 super up to date 15.3.1  and I've just updated the Lexus

link app 26A13102-C69C-4D22-B2DA-948A8ACD8754.thumb.jpeg.9926fef9a19a1a0c11d4c0da49d434bf.jpeg

Philip, I think if you click on the garage (top right) it will have 2 tabs across the top - left is your existing 'owned' car, right is 'Purchased' and that should show you the progress of your new one?

13 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

Alan Thompson thank you . When I click my garage there's no (2 tabs) I click add car and get the attached photo thank you again 

7844F4B9-B667-401C-A9CF-723BBC112A60.thumb.png.cd181d07a3721c2cee95dede59a81024.png

Did you order with the same email address registered on the app?

Thank you caspa . No the dealership placed my order with a different email . But that has been resolved . All emails have been changed by Lexus Customer Relations Case Manager. And I am receiving all emails from Lexus and my dealership to  the same emails address ,so that's working fine, below is part of the email from Lexus Customer Relations 

" I have also consulted with my Multimedia Team to make sure the changes have taken effect, they have advised me that your Lexus Link App should update within 24hrs and you will be able to track your order for your NX 350h. )

Dated 23rd February I waited till Thursday afternoon but no Oder in my garage I've also updated  Lexus link app on App Store and my Iphone is

iOS 15.3.1

Once again thank you and the rest of you for replying 👏👏👏👏👏

On 2/25/2022 at 7:20 PM, Ken R said:

Lexi 450 - Do you know what your overall MPG is so far? 

I did check the 450h+ owner's manual for the 'history consumption screen' (page 365) to get overall MPG but on mine all it's showing is electric usage in miles/kWh. It may be because my last journey was in full electric mode. I'm intending to use EV/HV mode next time and will see if its comes up with mpg.

• Thanks 1

I saw a different sales rep when I went for the test drive and so just had a follow up email from the original one, which included an update, and being told mid-July now...

Ordered on 10/01 and provisional date was 12/05, was told mid-June after the test drive 11 days ago and now the above...

18 minutes ago, Caspa said:

I saw a different sales rep when I went for the test drive and so just had a follow up email from the original one, which included an update, and being told mid-July now...

Ordered on 10/01 and provisional date was 12/05, was told mid-June after the test drive 11 days ago and now the above...

So, going back a month every 25 days or so on average?  At that rate you should get it....never!

31 minutes ago, Alan Thompson said:

Sorry Gents, I picked my car up today.

I added chrome front & rear and protection pack.

Colour looks different in different lighting.

Front.thumb.jpg.65eb16697bd2d04f01d24034d7b74444.jpg

Back.jpg

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

When did you order it? 

30 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

Gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

When did you order it? 

Thank you

Ordered 24/10/21, arrived at Lexus Leeds early Feb, but decided to wait for new reg. so that it will be worth 50p more when I part ex in future 😁 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Simon F said:

So, going back a month every 25 days or so on average?  At that rate you should get it....never!

I'm thinking September new reg perhaps?!?

1 hour ago, Alan Thompson said:

Sorry Gents, I picked my car up today.

I added chrome front & rear and protection pack.

Colour looks different in different lighting.

Front.thumb.jpg.65eb16697bd2d04f01d24034d7b74444.jpg

Back.jpg

Lovely... Were those factory ordered or purchased and fitted by the dealer?

Red interior looks fantastic. How's it look in person? Interested to see how much it differs from what I have in my RX450h (and the RC300h and IS300h before it!). 

1 hour ago, Caspa said:

I'm thinking September new reg perhaps?!?

Lovely... Were those factory ordered or purchased and fitted by the dealer?

Red interior looks fantastic. How's it look in person? Interested to see how much it differs from what I have in my RX450h (and the RC300h and IS300h before it!). 

Caspa

I'll get some pictures of the interior when we get another dry day. The red is not bright so its more of a crimson. Breaks up the interior rather than everything being black. I'm too messy to go for anything lighter.

The chrome was purchased from and fitted by the dealer along with the protection pack.

I've only driven 10 miles so far, can't tell you what it sounds like as I've had amazon Music cranked up through Android Auto!! 

Will have to re-learn regen braking through the flappy paddles - I used to use that a lot on my outlander - it's quite hilly on my commute.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links