Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

On 3/31/2022 at 1:11 AM, Catflap said:

😞  I understand the extra £355 is payable from the second year onwards so do you get something telling you it will be payable then when you get the car and is that how you know you will have to pay it?.

Hi, they won't necessarily say a thing at delivery but the £355 is simply added to your DVLA tax demand at renewal. You find out then! 

On 3/30/2022 at 8:27 PM, Anne Butler said:

Have just received my NX. Order placed August 2021

Hi Anne, how did you manage to order your NX350h in August when Lexus did not announce pre-ordering until September  ??

2 hours ago, PETERPFC1 said:

I ordered my Lexus end of Feb but I can't find anything about my order on Lexus app?

It’s probably only being processed but delete the app and then load it again.  You must use the same email address as the one registered with your dealer.  

50 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

In Transit, Portbury - that was quicker than anticipated.

How long from the day it left the factory?

21 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

Left the factory 4th March or at least that is when the tracker said it did lol

Looking foward some photos of your NX. 

On 2/8/2022 at 5:52 PM, zanderblue said:

@Ken R My car was around 4 weeks at distribution centre in Derby. I was told that it needed a part. I’ve not been advised what the part was or why it was required, despite asking. 

My car has now been in Derby for 5 weeks, my dealer originally said it would be perhaps 10 days to reach the dealership once it's in Derby but nope. The official Lexus ETA was 24th March but that too came and went. My dealer has said maybe another couple of weeks but that was a couple of weeks ago and was just a guess on his part based upon mindless optimism I think. This is so frustrating, it has already taken longer to get the 40 miles from Derby to Stockport than it did the 6,000 miles from Japan to Derby and I've still absolutely no idea when (or indeed if) I'll see it. After the initial anticipation and the upbeat email telling me I'm 'nearly there' and seeing the posts from people receiving their new cars the mood has dipped and we're now in the ' whatever' stage and have started looking at used BMWs.

• Sad 3

Shocking

Let him it sort it 

Mr Stephen Hinshelwood - Executive Office 

Toyota (GB) plc - Lexus Division

Yew Tree Bottom Road

Great Burgh

Burgh Heath

Epsom

Surrey

KT18 5UX

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gureamu said:

My car has now been in Derby for 5 weeks, my dealer originally said it would be perhaps 10 days to reach the dealership once it's in Derby but nope. The official Lexus ETA was 24th March but that too came and went. My dealer has said maybe another couple of weeks but that was a couple of weeks ago and was just a guess on his part based upon mindless optimism I think. This is so frustrating, it has already taken longer to get the 40 miles from Derby to Stockport than it did the 6,000 miles from Japan to Derby and I've still absolutely no idea when (or indeed if) I'll see it. After the initial anticipation and the upbeat email telling me I'm 'nearly there' and seeing the posts from people receiving their new cars the mood has dipped and we're now in the ' whatever' stage and have started looking at used BMWs.

Terrible - one of the main resons I returned to Lexus was the faultless service I received in the past.

• Like 1

I agree the cars are Faultless. I really don't understand and I've had this on 2 Toyotas plus my Lexus . The thing is you can't get an answer 

drop the CEO a line 

On 4/1/2022 at 7:06 PM, Simon F said:

Still quicker than those of us that ordered 350s.  I ordered 24th Jan and have a recently updated delivery date of 10th October.

Bit of a first world problem for sure, but I'm not renowned for my patience.

Interesting: “ordered 350 mid-Jan, delivery now October.”

I ordered 350h F-Sport mid-Feb, delivery now December (2022, I hope!)

22 hours ago, carboncopy said:

In Transit, Portbury - that was quicker than anticipated.

I think our cars are in transit together! Mine is in Portbury also 👏🏻 Fingers crossed we can get them soon. It’s been so long since I ordered it! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ElenaNX said:

I think our cars are in transit together! Mine is in Portbury also 👏🏻 Fingers crossed we can get them soon. It’s been so long since I ordered it! 

Yeah fingers crossed Elena, will be nice to get them. I'm feeling quite blessed as I didn't order till mid-December.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

Yeah fingers crossed Elena, will be nice to get them. I'm feeling quite blessed as I didn't order till mid-December.

Really? That’s so lucky! I ordered mine at the end of September 2021. Honestly feels like a life time ago now. Which one did you get? 

7 hours ago, ElenaNX said:

Really? That’s so lucky! I ordered mine at the end of September 2021. Honestly feels like a life time ago now. Which one did you get? 

I went for the 450h+ F Sport Takumi in F Sport white with black seats. Not everyones cup of tea maybe but I did see that car and liked the look of it, black seats because I think they may be a bit more practical for me. Just spoke to the dealer and he is hopeful it might not be too long now. There are delays at Derby for certain things, he says.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

I went for the 450h+ F Sport Takumi in F Sport white with black seats. Not everyones cup of tea maybe but I did see that car and liked the look of it, black seats because I think they may be a bit more practical for me. Just spoke to the dealer and he is hopeful it might not be too long now. There are delays at Derby for certain things, he says.

Sounds gorgeous! Love black seats. Once you get it please post some pictures. Yes I just spoke with my dealer too, they said usually once it’s in Portbury it should be about 10 days till delivery. Also get to pick my number plate which is exciting! So fingers crossed 🤞 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, carboncopy said:

Did he say what those "certain things" are?

52 minutes ago, Simon F said:

Did he say what those "certain things" are?

He mentioned a few Simon. Mud guards and wheels for eg. They will deliver to the dealer without the protection pack and send on for fitment later but I think he said the wheels caused an issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carboncopy said:

He mentioned a few Simon. Mud guards and wheels for eg. They will deliver to the dealer without the protection pack and send on for fitment later but I think he said the wheels caused an issue.

Thanks Kevin.

• Like 1

I am having the mud flaps boot liner and protective bumper foil the dealership fit mudguards ect so they will also order me 4 matts to save me postage from Lexus parts  Direct. Having spoken to Lexus parts floor matts are around £95 but matts are awaiting Lexus approval 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links