Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

I received the 3-4 weekly call from the Ipswich dealership advising me that, as things currently stand, the revised date I was given a few weeks ago of delivery in August (450h ordered 31st Jan) is still current.

It was originally planned for June when ordering but I was notified of the slippage around the end of March

Just had an update from my dealer that my order(NX 350h, ordered in beginning of March) has been pushed to end of Feb 23.

Reason for delay was chip shortage and also the lack of gas which is used in the airbags. Ukraine is the main source for this and the war has impacted Toyota's supply source.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Just had an update from my dealer that my order(NX 350h, ordered in beginning of March) has been pushed to end of Feb 23.

Reason for delay was chip shortage and also the lack of gas which is used in the airbags. Ukraine is the main source for this and the war has impacted Toyota's supply source.

Yikes!

Mine was ordered second half of January and I've been told October delivery. 

Based on your timescale, maybe I'll get it as a Christmas present 😀

My 350h order was placed at the end of December with estimated delivery mid June, then mid August and as of yesterday perhaps September.   I will review the situation in a month and, if there is no sign of progress, will in all probability reluctantly cancel my order.

Happy to say my NX has arrived at the center. Spoke to dealership still need two working days to sort out the paperwork. Planning to collect the following Monday 😁

Screenshot_20220520-110618_Lexus Link.jpg

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

Happy to say my NX has arrived at the center. Spoke to dealership still need two working days to sort out the paperwork. Planning to collect the following Monday 😁

Wow, congratulations, I am really happy for you and I am waiting for some review and first thoughts. Have you ever had Lexus before? Because I haven't to be fair.

4 hours ago, krisdeb said:

Wow, congratulations, I am really happy for you and I am waiting for some review and first thoughts. Have you ever had Lexus before? Because I haven't to be fair.

This will be my first lexus. Have you test drive yet? 

2 hours ago, KoeNX said:

This will be my first lexus. Have you test drive yet? 

Nope, I'm showing blind faith. But I have seen the car at the dealer's, loved it from the first sight. And it's the only one my girlfriend liked apart from Audi brand. But I didn't want Audi, Q3 was way overpriced for me and Q5 would be too expensive. I wanted new car but didn't want to sell my kidney for it...

1 hour ago, krisdeb said:

Nope, I'm showing blind faith. But I have seen the car at the dealer's, loved it from the first sight. And it's the only one my girlfriend liked apart from Audi brand. But I didn't want Audi, Q3 was way overpriced for me and Q5 would be too expensive. I wanted new car but didn't want to sell my kidney for it...

If you are looking reliability, Lexus will not disappoint you although there is a few issue with the current NX software infotainment. There are currently rolling OTA updates to resolve it.

You missed out the lower price that was launched in September 2021. They marked up the retail price by £3000 for my spec. 

9 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Congratulations.  I ought to be jealous but every person that gets their car gives me hope I'll get mine one day 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KoeNX said:

My Lexus app has identified the car and prepared to link multimedia infotainment. Can't wait to play with it 🤗 

Screenshot_20220520-222317_Lexus Link.jpg

Ivan, a question about the NX image on your Lexus Link that you posted, it looks like a Sonic Grey F Sport with Red seats, is that what you ordered?

Does everyone else have a matching Lexus Link image to their ordered vehicle?

I am asking as I ordered a 350h Takumi in Graphite Black metallic with Hazel interior, and on my image ( attached) it looks like it is a black Takumi (wheels correct) but not with Hazel seats.353350485_Screenshot_20220521-042619_LexusLink.thumb.jpg.7a48268e979d650cfbd2e7bb823460d9.jpg

2 hours ago, imgo said:

Ivan, a question about the NX image on your Lexus Link that you posted, it looks like a Sonic Grey F Sport with Red seats, is that what you ordered?

I am asking as I ordered a 350h Takumi in Graphite Black metallic with Hazel interior, and on my image ( attached) it looks like it is a black Takumi (wheels correct) but not with Hazel seats.353350485_Screenshot_20220521-042619_LexusLink.thumb.jpg.7a48268e979d650cfbd2e7bb823460d9.jpg

Yes that is my configuration. 

3 hours ago, imgo said:

My Lexus Link app shows my colour combo of Graphite Black with Hazel interior.

1 hour ago, Ken R said:

My Lexus Link app shows my colour combo of Graphite Black with Hazel interior.

Hmmmm, that is what I was hoping mine would look like. When I originally ordered in Feb I had Black and Rich Cream, but a few weeks later then changed my order at the dealer to the Hazel interior, which is indicated on my revised order form. Should I be worried?

1 hour ago, imgo said:

Hmmmm, that is what I was hoping mine would look like. When I originally ordered in Feb I had Black and Rich Cream, but a few weeks later then changed my order at the dealer to the Hazel interior, which is indicated on my revised order form. Should I be worried?

The image in my Lexus Link app reflects my car exactly (i.e. exterior paint; alloys; interior trim).

I can see from the image you attached that it looks like it is showing Black\Rich Cream interior (identical to mine) - you can see the cream on the "shoulder" of the front seat. I wouldn't be too concerned about this as it is more likely to be an error with the app or Lexus' IT systems (both notoriously flaky IMHO). Wouldn't hurt to double check this with your dealer though, just in case.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy B said:

The image in my Lexus Link app reflects my car exactly (i.e. exterior paint; alloys; interior trim).

I can see from the image you attached that it looks like it is showing Black\Rich Cream interior (identical to mine) - you can see the cream on the "shoulder" of the front seat. I wouldn't be too concerned about this as it is more likely to be an error with the app or Lexus' IT systems (both notoriously flaky IMHO). Wouldn't hurt to double check this with your dealer though, just in case.

I have just emailed the App Support first to ask them if it's their issue or not, my order form clearly states Hazel.

16 hours ago, KoeNX said:

If you are looking reliability, Lexus will not disappoint you although there is a few issue with the current NX software infotainment. There are currently rolling OTA updates to resolve it.

You missed out the lower price that was launched in September 2021. They marked up the retail price by £3000 for my spec. 

I am not worried about the software, 25 years in IT, my life is built with software updates 😛

And I'm ok with the price, in Sep 21 I wouldn't have been thinking about this car or any new car to be fair.

5 hours ago, imgo said:

I have just emailed the App Support first to ask them if it's their issue or not, my order form clearly states Hazel.

On my delivery tracker, it doesn't showed the seat in flare red. It might they are showing a generic figure of the exterior color without matching the interior. 

Screenshot_20220521-181341_Lexus Link.jpg

15 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

On my delivery tracker, it doesn't showed the seat in flare red. It might they are showing a generic figure of the exterior color without matching the interior. 

Screenshot_20220521-181341_Lexus Link.jpg

Ok, thanks for that info.

Received a text last night informing us that the 450h we ordered 31st Jan has now moved in to production, so perhaps there’s a chance yet that the last delivery estimate of August may be beaten 🙏

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

Received a text last night informing us that the 450h we ordered 31st Jan has now moved in to production, so perhaps there’s a chance yet that the last delivery estimate of August may be beaten 🙏

We ordered our 350h Takumi on the 8th Feb but the last update was October/ November looks like 450h+ are getting priority 👍

1 minute ago, Janbo said:

We ordered our 350h Takumi on the 8th Feb but the last update was October/ November looks like 450h+ are getting priority 👍

Looking at the projected and actual delivery dates in this thread that seems to have consistently been the case.

My 350h ordered 24th January has a last delivery update of mid-October delivery (which seems quite consistent with your dates).

9 hours ago, RXtoNX said:

This is good news!! My order is 7 days after yours (450H) and latest update was Sept..... Hopefully mine will get a build slot in next few weeks... 

7 hours ago, Simon F said:

Looking at the projected and actual delivery dates in this thread that seems to have consistently been the case.

My 350h ordered 24th January has a last delivery update of mid-October delivery (which seems quite consistent with your dates).

Ordered my 350h on the 5th Feb originally given an July/August delivery date, had little contact with the salesperson who sold me the car due to them leaving the Hatfield dealership. However after calling the dealership, I spoke to a really helpful member of the sales team this week who advised me the Dec22 / Jan 23 seems more realistic….but in his words who knows in the current climate! 

• Sad 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links