Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

1 hour ago, Bish1402 said:

My car 450H is now in build stage.... Finally and estimate is early September now.... More waiting but at least progress to build! 

15 weeks from start of build to delivery seems excessive, unless Sept delivery is your preference?

I always assumed around 10 weeks but maybe I’m being optimistic 🤔

1 hour ago, RXtoNX said:

15 weeks from start of build to delivery seems excessive, unless Sept delivery is your preference?

I always assumed around 10 weeks but maybe I’m being optimistic 🤔

No preferences from me... Let's hope she is being cautious and an August delivery is on the cards 😁

On 5/24/2022 at 7:58 PM, Bish1402 said:

This is good news!! My order is 7 days after yours (450H) and latest update was Sept..... Hopefully mine will get a build slot in next few weeks... 

Exciting news. For you and me. My 450h Premium ordered 6th Feb. Having read that James' 450h went into build today, I immediately went onto the Lexus Link app and my portal on the Lexus UK website but both show order still being processed 😞

Surprised by your delivery times. I had read (Starlight 18 Dec 21) build times as short as 2-5 days and been told 8-10 days. Also told (by dealer) that shipping should take 38-40 days but ship is too big for UK ports so has to go to Rotterdam and be transferred to a smaller ship. Could be a delay there. Once unloaded in UK, vehicle goes to ?? if options such as tow bar need fitting. If not, goes straight to dealer (couple of days). Dealer can normally turn it round within 72 hours.

All this gleaned from various forum posts and from dealer. Even then, there are still many points and reasons why delivery times change. Keeping my fingers, and toes, crossed for us all.

I ordered my 350 FSport on the 4th Feb was told Sep/Oct two months ago. So to be told Dec/Jan has changed a lot. My original salesperson has left Cardiff Lexus and I feel a lack of support. Hey ho, maybe a Xmas present! If it goes back any further I will insist that I pick the car up on 1 Mar 23 to get a 23 plate. 

Edited by Al Price
Error

14 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

Exciting news. For you and me. My 450h Premium ordered 6th Feb. Having read that James' 450h went into build today, I immediately went onto the Lexus Link app and my portal on the Lexus UK website but both show order still being processed 😞

Surprised by your delivery times. I had read (Starlight 18 Dec 21) build times as short as 2-5 days and been told 8-10 days. Also told (by dealer) that shipping should take 38-40 days but ship is too big for UK ports so has to go to Rotterdam and be transferred to a smaller ship. Could be a delay there. Once unloaded in UK, vehicle goes to ?? if options such as tow bar need fitting. If not, goes straight to dealer (couple of days). Dealer can normally turn it round within 72 hours.

All this gleaned from various forum posts and from dealer. Even then, there are still many points and reasons why delivery times change. Keeping my fingers, and toes, crossed for us all.

I believe some of the smaller ships come direct to the UK. Lexus vehicles are then generally transported to Burnaston, Derby for quality checking and to fit some options. My experience was one of swift delivery from quayside through Burnaston to the dealer who kept me posted on progress.

Just had the dreaded call from my Lexus dealer telling me that my nx350h takumi ordered on the 12th of February is not likely to be delivered until March 2023.

Nothing I can do apart from wait and keep on smiling.

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, imgo said:

Just had the dreaded call from my Lexus dealer telling me that my nx350h takumi ordered on the 12th of February is not likely to be delivered until March 2023.

Nothing I can do apart from wait and keep on smiling.

Blimey, that's rough!

I wonder if there might be a load of cancelled orders floating around in the not too distant future as people bail out 🤨

Just now, Simon F said:

Blimey, that's rough!

I wonder if there might be a load of cancelled orders floating around in the not too distant future as people bail out 🤨

I asked my sales man about cancelled orders and he said there have been less than 5% cancelled

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, imgo said:

I asked my sales man about cancelled orders and he said there have been less than 5% cancelled

Interesting.  Thinking about it, I guess most other manufacturers are in the same boat so there's not much to be gained by cancelling.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon F said:

Interesting.  Thinking about it, I guess most other manufacturers are in the same boat so there's not much to be gained by cancelling.

Just noticed email from the Lexus Dealer I thought it was info on arrival but no.. Has anyone else received this?

In order for Steven Eagell Ltd to maintain the highest levels of FCA compliance, we are moving to a brand-new platform for recording our compliance, and your vehicle purchase details.

This will be completed during June 2022.

4 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Just noticed email from the Lexus Dealer I thought it was info on arrival but no.. Has anyone else received this?

In order for Steven Eagell Ltd to maintain the highest levels of FCA compliance, we are moving to a brand-new platform for recording our compliance, and your vehicle purchase details.

Same here. I think they are upgrading their system but I can ask them tomorrow for more info when I am collecting my car.

Morning all, I ordered my NX back in mid February 2022 and the current lead time I'm getting from the dealership is around Oct/Nov delivery.  I will update here as I get closer estimations.  The dealer is also telling me that orders currently being placed are drifting into first to second quarter 2023.

I've ordered NX350h F-Sport in Celestial Blue with Pano Roof.

Current car : ES300h F-Sport (21) in F-Sport White with Red Interior.

11 hours ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Yes, it’s only a portal where all details and documents of your purchase is kept.
Helps them with compliance of regulations (mainly finance ones) and helps you easily find them if you need to at anytime in the future.

I've also just mailed the dealership to try and get instructions on how to get the Lexus Link app tracking the order properly as I can't see it.  If I get some decent feedback on how to get it done I will post here.

5 hours ago, Marc Jolly said:

I've also just mailed the dealership to try and get instructions on how to get the Lexus Link app tracking the order properly as I can't see it.  If I get some decent feedback on how to get it done I will post here.

According to my dealer, the car needs to be actually put in the production queue and it will be assigned a VIN, then I can put the VIN to the app and start tracking the order? Anyone can confirm that?

2 minutes ago, krisdeb said:

According to my dealer, the car needs to be actually put in the production queue and it will be assigned a VIN, then I can put the VIN to the app and start tracking the order? Anyone can confirm that?

Yup, that’s what my dealer also says too however a lot of people on here have had access to log into the app somehow before they had a vin. Not sure of their process. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joey020 said:

Yup, that’s what my dealer also says too however a lot of people on here have had access to log into the app somehow before they had a vin. Not sure of their process. 

Yep, my car was showing in the app within a couple of days of ordering. I did nothing other than log in to the app. I already had a My Lexus account from a previous purchase, not sure it that helped. It was the first time of using the Lexus Link app.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, carboncopy said:

Yep, my car was showing in the app within a couple of days of ordering. I did nothing other than log in to the app. I already had a My Lexus account from a previous purchase, not sure it that helped. It was the first time of using the Lexus Link app.

This is exactly my experience as well.

On 5/25/2022 at 4:31 PM, Bish1402 said:

My car 450H is now in build stage.... Finally and estimate is early September now.... More waiting but at least progress to build! 

Proud to receive my NX today. Paperworks was smooth. So far enjoying the drive from Cambridge. 

IMG_20220527_211508_826.jpg

20220527_131615.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, KoeNX said:

Proud to receive my NX today. Paperworks was smooth. So far enjoying the drive from Cambridge. 

IMG_20220527_211508_826.jpg

20220527_131615.jpg

Congratulations Ivan, looks great.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you've lived with it for a while.

13 hours ago, Marc Jolly said:

Morning all, I ordered my NX back in mid February 2022 and the current lead time I'm getting from the dealership is around Oct/Nov delivery.  I will update here as I get closer estimations.  The dealer is also telling me that orders currently being placed are drifting into first to second quarter 2023.

I've ordered NX350h F-Sport in Celestial Blue with Pano Roof.

Current car : ES300h F-Sport (21) in F-Sport White with Red Interior.

With regards to NX350h vehicles, there seems to be a huge discrepancy on estimated delivery dates depending on which dealer you are with. You ordered mid Feb and have been told Oct / Nov. I also ordered my NX350h mid Feb  (12th) from Leicester and have just been told not to expect it untill March 2023, some 4 or 5 months after yourself. Something is not right here!

20 minutes ago, imgo said:

With regards to NX350h vehicles, there seems to be a huge discrepancy on estimated delivery dates depending on which dealer you are with. You ordered mid Feb and have been told Oct / Nov. I also ordered my NX350h mid Feb  (12th) from Leicester and have just been told not to expect it untill March 2023, some 4 or 5 months after yourself. Something is not right here!

I ordered my 350h back in Nov 21 - was told mid Aug 22 3 weeks ago. Oct/Nov 22 sounded a bit optimistic but possible if their 350h production line is back to full throttle.

30 minutes ago, ApePat said:

I ordered my 350h back in Nov 21 - was told mid Aug 22 3 weeks ago. Oct/Nov 22 sounded a bit optimistic but possible if their 350h production line is back to full throttle.

I ordered mine on the 3rd of May, estimate delivery March 2023. I wish I would get it as a Christmas present, time will tell.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links