Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

12 hours ago, krisdeb said:

I ordered mine on the 3rd of May, estimate delivery March 2023. I wish I would get it as a Christmas present, time will tell.

Careful what you wish for, they may bring it Christmas 2023

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, talaipwros said:

Careful what you wish for, they may bring it Christmas 2023

Cannot agree more. Way back in March 2022, I set myself September as delivery date and it seems that wish is more likely than not to become a reality. 

Official news on factory closures planned for June can be found here: https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37370481.html Article dated 24 May. There were 9 days in May when the NX450h+ line was closed, with 2 days planned for June. Hopefully this reflects encouraging news that the parts shortages have eased, albeit slightly.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:09 PM, Starlight said:

Cannot agree more. Way back in March 2022, I set myself September as delivery date and it seems that wish is more likely than not to become a reality. 

When did you order?

20 hours ago, Harrier Man said:

Official news on factory closures planned for June can be found here: https://global.toyota/en/newsroom/corporate/37370481.html Article dated 24 May. There were 9 days in May when the NX450h+ line was closed, with 2 days planned for June. Hopefully this reflects encouraging news that the parts shortages have eased, albeit slightly.

Not really. Further suspension news dated 27 May on the same website 

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

November 14th 2021

It seems like September (or earlier) is more than likely for you I would think.

I certainly hope so, as I ordered January 24th and am hoping for November (or, failing that, before Christmas).

Fingers crossed for you!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Not really. Further suspension news dated 27 May on the same website 

My reading of the 27 May news was that this covered "Adjustments to domestic production" which I initially took to mean that there would be fewer units for the Japanese market. However, it could (perhaps more likely with hindsight) be interpreted as all the Japanese factories reducing output and, as our NX's come from Japan, we could be affected - to the tune of another 5 days of shut-downs (all of next week).

• Like 1

Had a call from the Lexus Customer Relations and I asked if they could give me an update on the delivery time of my car and a day later got this update via email. Bonus, I'd been given a delivery date of 20/09/22, ordered early Feb.

450+ F-Sport

145FD347-944B-42E1-BA1D-B8DA521738CF_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.7c230b4779a5d4ebfa7e0598ec570e98.jpeg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ABitterman said:

Had a call from the Lexus Customer Relations and I asked if they could give me an update on the delivery time of my car and a day later got this update via email. Bonus, I'd been given a delivery date of 20/09/22, ordered early Feb.

450+ F-Sport

145FD347-944B-42E1-BA1D-B8DA521738CF_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.7c230b4779a5d4ebfa7e0598ec570e98.jpeg

Thats good news, mine is similar so hopefully an August delivery if mine is on thr same boat ETA UK wnd July for me too... Also told early sept originally. 

• Like 1

Well today was the day, all excited for my shiny new NX350H in Green with Dark Rose interior to finally arrive, delayed from late Jan to now so probably not too bad in the current climate.

Got the knock on the door around 9:30 so nice and early for an all day delivery slot… and there she was sat on my drive gleaming in the sunlight.

Just needed a quick once over to make sure everything looked fine, paintwork and wheels looked amazing then one quick check to make sure everything inside is ok, even remembered the ‘interesting’ door catch, swung open the door to be greeted by my lovely new BLACK INTERIOR! 

😢Not very happy…

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Catflap said:

Well today was the day, all excited for my shiny new NX350H in Green with Dark Rose interior to finally arrive, delayed from late Jan to now so probably not too bad in the current climate.

Got the knock on the door around 9:30 so nice and early for an all day delivery slot… and there she was sat on my drive gleaming in the sunlight.

Just needed a quick once over to make sure everything looked fine, paintwork and wheels looked amazing then one quick check to make sure everything inside is ok, even remembered the ‘interesting’ door catch, swung open the door to be greeted by my lovely new BLACK INTERIOR! 

😢Not very happy…

🤯🤯

16 minutes ago, Catflap said:

😢Not very happy…

OMG, have you rejected the car or kept it?

I hope that does not happen to me, as I would reject the car if it's not what I ordered.

3 hours ago, Catflap said:

😢Not very happy…

Ouch!

That's exactly the exterior/interior combination I have on order so I hope that's not typical.

Have you returned it or decided to keep it?

On 6/1/2022 at 8:22 PM, imgo said:

OMG, have you rejected the car or kept it?

I hope that does not happen to me, as I would reject the car if it's not what I ordered.

21 hours ago, Simon F said:

Ouch!

That's exactly the exterior/interior combination I have on order so I hope that's not typical.

Have you returned it or decided to keep it?

Really difficult because what are the options. Please Mr Lexus order me the correct car.. certainly sir, sit back and relax for the next 15 months whilst we build it.

However I sent it back yesterday as felt it unfair to have to make a decision on the spot (especially when I was so disappointed).

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Simon F said:

That's bad luck. It happened to me a few years ago. I ordered a black VW Passat with tanned leather seats. It arrived in black OK but the leather was grey. Not happy. VW loaned us a car for free and deducted a fair bit of the price,

Talking about not being happy. I last heard from my dealer after emailing him back in April. I haven't heard anything since. Is it unreasonable to expect a call every couple of weeks at least. After all it is a lot of money and surely its reasonable for them to keep in contact. My Mrs wants to keep with Lexus but I'm up for cancelling the order and going for a C Class. I wish I hadn't done the deal with the Solihull dealer at least if it was local I could go and have a moan grrr

My salesperson asking me to give 10/10 for his customer service but I am not convinced with the lack of communication and professionalism from the dealership. I brought this up to the general manager and he only can apologise and give more training. Lexus Cambridge has won franchised dealership of the year 2022. If they are the best, I am a bit worried with other Lexus dealership. 

Has anyone given a good feedback to their dealership?

https://www.am-online.com/news/dealer-news/2022/05/11/lexus-cambridge-is-the-2022-am-awards-franchised-dealership-of-the-year

9 hours ago, KoeNX said:

My salesperson asking me to give 10/10 for his customer service but I am not convinced with the lack of communication and professionalism from the dealership. I brought this up to the general manager and he only can apologise and give more training. Lexus Cambridge has won franchised dealership of the year 2022. If they are the best, I am a bit worried with other Lexus dealership. 

https://www.am-online.com/news/dealer-news/2022/05/11/lexus-cambridge-is-the-2022-am-awards-franchised-dealership-of-the-year

As I said I'm not happy at all with the Lexus customer service. I've been so dissatisfied that I emailed customer service direct. You guessed right even they haven't replied. I sent the email on Thursday so I'll give them the benefit of doubt with it being a long weekend. I expect a reply in the next few days though.

21 hours ago, KoeNX said:

hahaha Is that a joke?

After all the hype I heard about Lexus dealers being great, I've had an awful service! The guy I initially had from Lexus Stockport didn't even know Lexus had an app. On the test drive, he showed me how to use the windscreen wipers. I was surprised when he didn't mention anything about the big 14" screen in front of us but he didn't sound like he knew how to use it. I had no updates from him unless I called him then after a series of no replies to my calls, I received a call from the manager to say that they got rid of him.  

Contrary to the previous 3-4 posts above, our dealership has kept us informed with telephone calls and/or emails every 2-3 weeks since ordering at the end of Jan, the latest being at 9.15 this morning to inform us that our NX has now left the factory. The same info appeared on the app 90mins later.

@KoeNX I am surprised at Lexus Cambridge since they are the same dealership, Steven Eagell Group, as our dealership in Ipswich who have been superb both on this occasion and previously when we purchased the RX.
Dealing with them, in sales, after sales and servicing, has been a joy compared with the disinterested muppets we had previously experienced over 9 years with Land Rover.

BTW we’ve never been asked to complete a survey or provide a rating for a sales person since switching to Lexus 4.5 years ago. Maybe your sales person was already under scrutiny.

1 hour ago, RXtoNX said:

Contrary to the previous 3-4 posts above, our dealership has kept us informed with telephone calls and/or emails every 2-3 weeks since ordering at the end of Jan, the latest being at 9.15 this morning to inform us that our NX has now left the factory. The same info appeared on the app 90mins later.

@KoeNX I am surprised at Lexus Cambridge since they are the same dealership, Steven Eagell Group, as our dealership in Ipswich who have been superb both on this occasion and previously when we purchased the RX.
Dealing with them, in sales, after sales and servicing, has been a joy compared with the disinterested muppets we had previously experienced over 9 years with Land Rover.

BTW we’ve never been asked to complete a survey or provide a rating for a sales person since switching to Lexus 4.5 years ago. Maybe your sales person was already under scrutiny.

My first dealing for the NX pre order was with Lexus Ipswich. I did put my interest and was contacted through email regarding the specification, part exchange, etc. There wasn't any reply after that, then I decided to go with Lexus Cambridge which they sort out the order within a day. After a week, Lexus Ipswich decided to respond which I told them I had ordered from somewhere else. 

I guess from your experience is two completely different kind of customer service. I am glad you did have a good experience from them. Not so lucky for me. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links