Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX 2022 delivery date

My first Lexus and found the Reading dealership to be excellent, far better than two of the local Volvo dealers I have used. One reason for using Lexus Reading is that one of the above Volvo dealers are also a Lexus agent !

Not had any dealings with service department, but in for a recall so will see how things go.

My turn to grin and be happy! Email from Lexus saying my car gone into build today. That surprised me as one of the Toyota websites had info that factory building the NX 450h+ was shutting down this week. No call from dealer yet but the email from Lexus was timed at 18:02 so they probably haven't caught up yet. App does reflect the new status 🙂

Paid deposit for my NX450h+ Premium on 4th Feb; order form dated 6th Feb. No fancy extras, cross rails and protection pack, assured no supply problems with either.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Al Price said:

I ordered 4th Feb so I should hear something soon. Fingers crossed.

I wouldn't bank on it.  450's do seem to have shorter lead times than 350's for some reason.

2 hours ago, Simon F said:

I wouldn't bank on it.  450's do seem to have shorter lead times than 350's for some reason.

Surprise surprise I've got a missed call from the dealer, He left a message to say can I ring him back. I'll give him  a ring tomorrow. I thought he'd have left an email beings I missed his call but he hasn't.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Surprise surprise I've got a missed call from the dealer, He left a message to say can I ring him back. I'll give him  a ring tomorrow. I thought he'd have left an email beings I missed his call but he hasn't.

I'll be interested in what the dealer has to say to you.  From memory, I think you ordered in early February.  I ordered a 350 in late January so we should be on similar timescales.

I am delighted to hear that some outstanding NX 450h orders are being fulfilled and it would be good to have some real insight into the delay in the supply of NX350h orders - mine was placed in December 2021 and still shows that the order is being processed.     I noticed on the Lexus magazine website that orders for the NX350h being placed now have an ETA of Q3 2023.    I wonder how long I will have to wait?

31 minutes ago, Bosco said:

I am delighted to hear that some outstanding NX 450h orders are being fulfilled and it would be good to have some real insight into the delay in the supply of NX350h orders - mine was placed in December 2021 and still shows that the order is being processed.     I noticed on the Lexus magazine website that orders for the NX350h being placed now have an ETA of Q3 2023.    I wonder how long I will have to wait?

I placed an order for for my 350H Takumi at end of February 22, got an email today saying car should be ready by January 23. In the Lexus app it's still showing order being processed still after 4 months 

21 hours ago, Simon F said:

I'll be interested in what the dealer has to say to you.  From memory, I think you ordered in early February.  I ordered a 350 in late January so we should be on similar timescales.

I contacted the Dealer this morning and he has given me an ETA update of July 17th!  I was expecting him to say that the date had been put back. Lets wait and see!

8 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

I contacted the Dealer this morning and he has given me an ETA update of July 17th!  I was expecting him to say that the date had been put back. Lets wait and see!

Hi Peter, well if you get yours next month I will be very surprised. I ordered my 350h before you on the 12th Feb and the latest update I have is March 2023 delivery !!

Good luck though, I do hope you get it next month.

Michael.

21 minutes ago, PETERPFC1 said:

Blimey, that would be great. 

I ordered 24th January and have never been given a delivery date that soon (started off as August, then September, latest update of October) so that seems wildly out of kilter with my (and most other people's) experience so far, but, I hope it happens for you - please keep us informed.

22 hours ago, S Dhuper said:

I placed an order for for my 350H Takumi at end of February 22, got an email today saying car should be ready by January 23. In the Lexus app it's still showing order being processed still after 4 months 

350h F-Sport ordered mid-Feb, delivery notified in April as “2nd Dec”, confirmed again by email last week. Fingers crossed!

Got the long awaited email today. Build in progress. NX450 ordered on 14 Feb. Don't know how long it will take until I actually get my hands on it, but at least the ball is rolling now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Barry7 said:

Got the long awaited email today. Build in progress. NX450 ordered on 14 Feb. Don't know how long it will take until I actually get my hands on it, but at least the ball is rolling now.

Great news Barry. Keep the news coming when you have a delivery estimate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Simon F said:

Blimey, that would be great. 

I ordered 24th January and have never been given a delivery date that soon (started off as August, then September, latest update of October) so that seems wildly out of kilter with my (and most other people's) experience so far, but, I hope it happens for you - please keep us informed.

i was surprised myself. I've had am email of Lexus customer services and they confirmed that the dealer had given me an ETA update. It seems my little moan to customer services has done a bit of good. 

I'll keep you informed,👋

Had a call from my Cardiff dealership out of the blue this afternoon. You reckon dealerships have started reading this forum?

First call from them for 2 months as i called them with the issue of the Lexus Link which they sorted. 

Was told that my 4 Feb order for an NX 350h F Sport would be with me in November. Fingers crossed 🤞

I had a,follow up call from the salesperson asking me not to give a feedback if Lexus asked as it will affect his performance review. Very appalling 😠

I ordered a 350h 20/11 with an estimate originally of march. Just had an email today to advise that lexus have said it will now be August production with an October delivery. Nightmare.

I have just been told my 350h ordered in November for a late July delivery is now looking at a November delivery.  Frustrating especially after taking delivery of an Audi A3 yesterday after a 12 month wait.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:05 PM, KoeNX said:

My salesperson asking me to give 10/10 for his customer service but I am not convinced with the lack of communication and professionalism from the dealership. I brought this up to the general manager and he only can apologise and give more training. Lexus Cambridge has won franchised dealership of the year 2022. If they are the best, I am a bit worried with other Lexus dealership. 

Has anyone given a good feedback to their dealership?

https://www.am-online.com/news/dealer-news/2022/05/11/lexus-cambridge-is-the-2022-am-awards-franchised-dealership-of-the-year

As soon as I ordered from Cambridge I got badgered to post a review, and it immediately put me off which made the belated call back from Leicester and much better deal all the more welcome. 

I can handle having to deal with a unknowledgeable sales rep who's just reads from the ABC playbook and is then just a go between you and the decision maker, but don't ask for a review before you've delivered the goods/service FFS.

No finesse.

8 hours ago, KoeNX said:

I had a,follow up call from the salesperson asking me not to give a feedback if Lexus asked as it will affect his performance review. Very appalling 😠

What a buffoon. 

No phone call and there's a possibility I ignore that Lexus feedback email but guaranteed to respond after it!

I would bet money on it being the same sales rep, he just gave me that vibe.

Finally managed to get some photos.

Had it around 3 weeks now but done very few miles. Absolutely loving the car, brilliant drive, very quiet and comfortable - I came from a SQ5 so was worried I would miss the performance - shouldn't have been, performance is very impressive. Sorry I can't comment on economy, it came with a full tank and still has a full tank. I've charged it twice and as my mileage is mainly local, it never runs the engine. I am keen to get a few miles on the engine before any long motorway trips so have been trying to flatten the Battery, proving more difficult than I anticipated. Battery just reached 30% and the engine has just started to kick in, although I only know by looking at the dash. Still waiting to hear back about the wall box charger but to be fair the included charger comfortably charges the car overnight.

I was surprised to find that it came with heated rear seats, I thought they had been dropped. Loving the black seats by the way, they are more grey to be fair and I figured they would be a more practical choice with kids in the car. Had hazel in two RX's which did start to look grubby - easily cleaned though. Don't remember what lead me to think that it came with card and digital key, it doesn't (450h+ F Sport Takumi). I did get a speed limiter, which I wasn't anticipating. Works really well as the limiter pretty much adjusts the speed according to the speed limits picked up by either the nav or road signs, just requires a button press to acknowledge the change. Heads up is brilliant as are the steering wheel controls, 14in infotainment system and digital rear view mirror. Lexus Hull made a great job of fitting the front and rear dash cams which came at a very reasonable £375 in fact, the service was first rate from start to finish.

I already feel this is going to be one of my favourite cars to date.

image.jpeg

20220519_141531.jpg

20220519_141517.jpg

20220519_141641.jpg

20220519_141557.jpg

20220519_141545.jpg

20220519_141613.jpg

20220519_141508.jpg

• Like 7

Enjoy! I have now covered 2000 miles and last visited a petrol station in April at just over the 800 mile mark.

Great car.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links