Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content


NX 2022 delivery date


Recommended Posts


Think dealers may be best source of info rather than Lexus Link - especially in the early stages. It took 10 weeks for my car to go from order in progress to build in progress. Since then its been over 4 weeks at build in progress! 

Dealer is indicating mid March delivery. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



1 hour ago, Starlight said:

Lots of talk about this car and still no delivery to any UK customer. All I hear is, build complete, at sea, on the ship, at the port and yet....nothing. Hope we get it someday.

I believe that the first shipment has arrived in the UK and deliveries commence over the next few days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a good news according to TOYOTA Japan group news report regarding the production in February 2022

https://global.toyota/jp/newsroom/corporate/36745968.html

The website statement translated to english as followed:

Due to repeated review of production plans due to the lack of parts supply due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, etc., we apologize for any inconvenience and inconvenience to our customers and related people who are waiting for them. Thank you very much for your great cooperation in maintaining production.

The production plan for February is planned to be about 700,000 units globally. Currently, the demand for feet is very high, and we were aiming for a high production plan in February, but due to the high demand for semiconductor tightness in all industries, we will review about 150,000 units globally.

With this review, the full-year production for the fiscal year ending March 2022 is expected to fall below 9 million units.

Regarding the shortage of semiconductor-related parts, we will continue to scrutinize the situation and further consider alternatives to other semiconductors while discussing with related companies in anticipation of further prolongation.

We will continue to work hard together with our related suppliers to take all measures against the shortage of parts and deliver the car to our customers as soon as possible.

Due to the review of these plans, the domestic suspension in February is as follows. We apologize to our customers and related suppliers for the inconvenience caused by this change.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, KoeNX said:

Not a good news according to TOYOTA Japan group news report regarding the production in February 2022

https://global.toyota/jp/newsroom/corporate/36745968.html

The website statement translated to english as followed:

Due to repeated review of production plans due to the lack of parts supply due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, etc., we apologize for any inconvenience and inconvenience to our customers and related people who are waiting for them. Thank you very much for your great cooperation in maintaining production.

The production plan for February is planned to be about 700,000 units globally. Currently, the demand for feet is very high, and we were aiming for a high production plan in February, but due to the high demand for semiconductor tightness in all industries, we will review about 150,000 units globally.

With this review, the full-year production for the fiscal year ending March 2022 is expected to fall below 9 million units.

Regarding the shortage of semiconductor-related parts, we will continue to scrutinize the situation and further consider alternatives to other semiconductors while discussing with related companies in anticipation of further prolongation.

We will continue to work hard together with our related suppliers to take all measures against the shortage of parts and deliver the car to our customers as soon as possible.

Due to the review of these plans, the domestic suspension in February is as follows. We apologize to our customers and related suppliers for the inconvenience caused by this change.

I wonder what they mean by alternatives to semi conductors. Positive or negative? Positive if it reduces over reliance and provides cheaper, quicker to produce, more effective and stable alternatives. Negatives? Your guess?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Starlight said:

I wonder what they mean by alternatives to semi conductors. Positive or negative? Positive if it reduces over reliance and provides cheaper, quicker to produce, more effective and stable alternatives. Negatives? Your guess?

I have no doubt the Japanese will prioritize their product quality over quantity. Therefore, they have reduce 3/4 of their car production. 
 
Also Lexus has been very aggressive in advertising in the NX from TV advertisement, radio to billboard. Hope their money advertising won’t be wasted  with their long delivery. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/26/2021 at 2:47 PM, KoeNX said:

Hi guys 

I have got a call from my dealership in Cambridge stating my estimate delivery date for my NX 2022 F Sport is 17th January 2022. Has anyone else got their delivery dates yet? 
 

 

Hi Ivan, did you get the car?

 

Anyone who got it 1st, please add photos and what you think about it, would be good to know a real owner thoughts!

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vlady said:

Hi Ivan, did you get the car?

 

Anyone who got it 1st, please add photos and what you think about it, would be good to know a real owner thoughts!

Thanks

My status still shows order in progress. Estimated delivery in March. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...




Forums


News


Membership