Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why I've ordered the new NX

Hello to everyone although I've had my Lexus NX a few months but I've ordered the new  Lexus NX ESTATE

350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro] Special metallic - Sonic grey

My Lexus NX is so comfortable , the best car for comfort and so quite. The one thing I missed from my all new Toyota RAV4 Excel AWD (2019) was its performance and outstanding fuel economy but not very comfortable for me. As I believe Toyota Rav 4 is basically the test bed for the Lexus nx

On traveling on the motorway in the road works 11 miles average speed  cameras 50mph limit my mpg was showing 67mpg when I got home the average mpg was 64mpg for the journey 

Conditions very Hot day/ cruise control set to 50mph/2people& 2 small dogs in the car around the doors 53 mpg dropping to 50mph in the winter. Average mph motorway was 55mpg 

So i am really looking forward to getting my new Lexus nx with the completely new multimedia system that is more powerful, responsive and intuitive to use, giving fast and easy access to information, entertainment and connectivity.. The dealership was saying they are getting an NX in mid December for 2 days but it in the show room onlyI believe it's going from dealers to dealers viewing only 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

AI D-MUCH correct I was going off the dealers Vehicle Order Form 😵💫

New
Lexus NX ESTATE
350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro]
136 g/km
Special metallic - Sonic grey

7 minutes ago, Stumpyuk said:

It's a compact luxury crossover. 🙂

😂 I love that "compact" description, as it's a sizeable car.
NX = Nimble Crossover
RX = Radient Crossover
UX - Urban Crossover

According to Lexus UK anyway. 

4 hours ago, Marlinleg said:

AI D-MUCH correct I was going off the dealers Vehicle Order Form 😵💫

New
Lexus NX ESTATE
350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro]
136 g/km
Special metallic - Sonic grey

Ahh I see.
Fair enough if that's the Lexus description.
But it isn't really though. 😀

• Like 1

On 2/6/2022 at 10:14 PM, Don C said:

DVLA refer to them as estates;

3DCC9049-89B3-49D7-9A70-F26040DA6372.jpeg

That's weird, just checked mine online DLVA number plate check and didn't get anywhere near that level of detail
Anyway, they aren't estate cars they are SUV hatchbacks purely by the shape of them.

It's like saying certain Audis are 4 door coupes, when they aren't as a coupe is a 2 door car

Capture.JPG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links