Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jubilation!

JayBeeBee

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! After months of my car rubbing on arches ( looked the dogs, but no suspension action!) My air suspension has decided to come back to life. I dont know how or why but I am not complaining!!

In desperation with my shox problem, I contacted Lexus UK to see if they could help.

They gave me the addresses of the following sites. The first has a fantastic gallery of body kitted LS's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and they are also handy for techy stuff. Hope they help someone!

www.cureline.net/lex/

hhtp://pub35.ezboard.com/flexusfanslexusls400ls430celsior

I spoke to Lex UK several months ago now, and gave them the URL for this forum to tell them about the idle issue. They were at first telling me that I was an issolated case and they had not heard anything about the dash issue. They obviously have been here and done some research and got their fingers out of their A** !!!

Well Im buying a diesel now so, bye bye to the old days of 17MPG !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! After months of my car rubbing on arches ( looked the dogs, but no suspension action!) My air suspension has decided to come back to life. I dont know how or why but I am not complaining!!

In desperation with my shox problem, I contacted Lexus UK to see if they could help.

They gave me the addresses of the following sites. The first has a fantastic gallery of body kitted LS's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and they are also handy for techy stuff. Hope they help someone!

www.cureline.net/lex/

hhtp://pub35.ezboard.com/flexusfanslexusls400ls430celsior

Hello Jaybeebee

I have a 91 celsior with the same problem that you had with the air suspension.what did you do to make it work again? I could certainly use some help here :crybaby: Please could you mail me some advice on this :blush:

• 2 years later...