Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Howdy! I am sure everyone who clicks is thinking another 'what is the best winter tyre/ recommendation' etc...

BUT alas you are wrong! 🤣

Got a Xmas/ new year adventure planned in the NW of Scotland so thought it wise to sort some winters out for the Mrs' NX, just wondering if anyone had any wheels already mounted with winters they'd be willing to sell me? Just want the added ease of a quick swap over rather than 4 tyres on/ off, do said trip and then pretty much immediately switch them back. Intend to have more adventures but thinking in the long term, would just be easier/ smarter to have dedicated wheels for each?

Call me crazy, tried the known selling sites to little avail but will continue to look. All comments and thoughts welcome 🙂

22 hours ago, hockeyedwards said:

Howdy! I am sure everyone who clicks is thinking another 'what is the best winter tyre/ recommendation' etc...

BUT alas you are wrong! 🤣

Got a Xmas/ new year adventure planned in the NW of Scotland so thought it wise to sort some winters out for the Mrs' NX, just wondering if anyone had any wheels already mounted with winters they'd be willing to sell me? Just want the added ease of a quick swap over rather than 4 tyres on/ off, do said trip and then pretty much immediately switch them back. Intend to have more adventures but thinking in the long term, would just be easier/ smarter to have dedicated wheels for each?

Call me crazy, tried the known selling sites to little avail but will continue to look. All comments and thoughts welcome 🙂

By happy coincidence, I collected my new RX on Friday. That means there’s a set of 18” NX wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak Winter tyres available. They’ve been used for two Winters, so tread is fine (less than half worn I think). Wheels are Lexus OEM 5 spoke in black - no kerbing, but a couple of chips and light scratches. Location - they’re at Lexus Swindon.

I hadn’t actually thought about price, so if you drop me a private message with a proposal we’ll go from there!

Here they are on the car last year.

F618E3F8-CF27-42F7-8270-184A769F53EB.jpeg

• Like 2