Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1 hour ago, donmar said:

No I haven’t mate yet as it’s been a couple of years since I been in here and it all changed to what I was used to need to get used to this new page 

Have a look here Don.  Welcome back.

https://www.gov.uk/check-vehicle-e10-petrol

Hi and thank you I been on there it don’t help I’ve even phone lexus as the car I’m looking at is March 08 and the that page states 95 to sep 07, lexus could not give me a answer as the 08 as the same engine as the 07 so at mo I can’t get a honest answer 

4 minutes ago, donmar said:

Hi and thank you I been on there it don’t help I’ve even phone lexus as the car I’m looking at is March 08 and the that page states 95 to sep 07, lexus could not give me a answer as the 08 as the same engine as the 07 so at mo I can’t get a honest answer 

From Tinternet Don. Send an email to Toyota Customer Services if necessary.

"In a statement online, Toyota said: “If your Toyota has a petrol engine or hybrid powertrain and was officially produced for European markets since January 1998, it will be compatible with E10 petrol."10 Sept 2021

14 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Lexus Customer Services is not a Dealership.

I didn't say it was?

Lexus CS should be ideally placed to provide the answer but I bet they also will only trot out the legally vetted response. They really should be taking the customer's VIN, going back to Lexus tech.eu  or Japan and getting an email response giving a clear and unequivocal answer for the customer. 

• Like 1