Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX 400H - 2008 - Creaking to rear only when turning corners

TML82

Hi. Hope someone can help. 

I have owned my RX 400h for just over a month. Love the car. 

Over the past couple of weeks, I have noticed creaking noise from the rear only when I turn corners. Its sounds suspension related. 

I have had two separate mechanics look at it and despite going for a drive and hearing the issue for themselves. Can not find a fault. The suspension all looks fine. 

It seems to only happen when I am turning a corner. Straight and over bumps it is fine. 

Its driving me nuts!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

I want to avoid going to Lexus to sort it as it will cost a arm and a leg.  

Any advice will be great. 

Thanks in advance. 

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, paulrnx said:

Try lubricating the rubber door seals. You can order stuff on line to do this. A quick easy thing to do which might resolve this.

And where the folding back seats touch each other? I used silicon spray. It was amazing how much creaking they made.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links