Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 Petrol exhaust

Strangersdad

Hi can any body point me in the right direction for a rear cat back exhaust section as all the listings on eBay seem to only fit up to 2008 and I need one to fit a 2010 model ?

another question is would an 05 to 08 part fit.

Thanks for any help you can offer

On 12/5/2021 at 1:42 PM, Strangersdad said:

Hi can any body point me in the right direction for a rear cat back exhaust section as all the listings on Ebay seem to only fit up to 2008 and I need one to fit a 2010 model ?

another question is would an 05 to 08 part fit.

Thanks for any help you can offer

https://www.part-box.com/product/32003-bt002-hks-hi-power-409-exhaust-system-lexus-is250/ - Can get you a coupon code as well for 10% OFF

It fits all models.. there's nothing different at the back 2005-2013. I don't know why the eBay ones suggest otherwise.

4 hours ago, H3XME said:

https://www.part-box.com/product/32003-bt002-hks-hi-power-409-exhaust-system-lexus-is250/ - Can get you a coupon code as well for 10% OFF

It fits all models.. there's nothing different at the back 2005-2013. I don't know why the eBay ones suggest otherwise.

So a 2008 rear section will fit my 2010 without mods

Thanks for your time

1 minute ago, Strangersdad said:

Just fitted a 2008 rear section to my 2010 IS250 as H3XME said fitted perfectly only difference is they come with round tail pipes rather than oval.

I forgot about the tail pipe difference. Sorry 

• 8 months later...
On 12/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Strangersdad said:

Just fitted a 2008 rear section to my 2010 IS250 as H3XME said fitted perfectly only difference is they come with round tail pipes rather than oval.

The tail pipes are the same, it is just the tips which are different. Old tips can be removed and moved onto new exhaust if you prefer oval ones.