Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Next Northern Mini Meet

Sorry for the delay but have been having problems with venue's which i'll discuss at the meet and i know i said it was going to be west or further north and include karting but i've been banging my head against a brick wall on this and as said i'll discuss at the meet to those that attend.

Time-11.00am

Venue-Humber Bridge Viewing Area and directions can be found Here..

Itinary-Meet up in the carpark at the viewing area at 11ish, at 12.15 a short drive to the Country Park Inn for a spot of lunch and afterwards a spot of ten pin bowling for those who fancy it.

So who's coming?

Ken.

funnily enough ken, i was thinking about this today, was gonna suggest karting at scarborough again and drop you a pm! that weekend may be a bit tricky for me as im supposed to be in the midlands but i'll see what i can do.

funnily enough ken, i was thinking about this today, was gonna suggest karting at scarborough again and drop you a pm! that weekend may be a bit tricky for me as im supposed to be in the midlands but i'll see what i can do.

Hope you can make it mate, will explain to all coming why i can't get a meet organised over your way but let's say i ain't got a grand to risk :angry:

Scarborough meet will be done again in august but i'm hoping to have all northern meets run like that so that's why i need a chat with you all at Hull.

This is been posted on all Toyota forums and if someone can post it on the soarer site i'll be grateful ;)

(Aido, if not starting work till 6 just come up for the meet and lunch as not all will be going bowling).

Not sure if i can make it, just too far for me, i will try (very busy at work atm)...if i can make it i will be in my IS200 this time, no more Corsa.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i used to own a corsa!!!!! :blush::ohmy::sick:

Count my Good Lady and Myself in!!! What time should we get there??? PS I"M the DADDY at tenpin!!!!!!!!!!! See you there everone :D

It starts at 11 mate, up to now the list is-

Me

Giddlepin

Jaxx

GIJoe90

Boro Sera

Hou

Nodstar

Aido

Jaybo

Wosket (easy to get to from the mids mate :winky: )

Maz (Hopefully).

Imi (maybe)

Anyone else fancy going?

right, i can make it for 11 but am gonna have to pass on the lunch and the bowling cos i gotta be somewhere else unfortunately.

Ken can you add this to the Club Meets Calendar please, hopefully more peeps can see it that way.... :) :) :) :) :)

Will be doing Maz but i'm putting this meet back 1 week to the 2nd of may which is the bank holiday weekend as so many member's have said they can't make it for quite a few reason's.

I had a chance to recce the venue yesterday and the pub is fantastic with excellent view's so lot's of nice piccies. However i'm slightly changing the meet up point and with changing the date as well can a LOC Mod please close this thread as i'm starting another to make it less confusing.

Gonna have to drop out fellas, it's the Euro meet that weekend - I'll be bladdered somewhere in Germany from the stories I've heard so far :D

Have a good one lads, will see you all at another meet as long as my liver's still functioning!