Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anyone downsized from an RX to a UX?

On 2/22/2022 at 5:33 PM, rayaans said:

The ux300e does the basics right. Good interior, smooth ride (smoother than an RX) and handles better. It's more comfortable than an ES too

Only driven a hybrid UX as a courtesy car but no way was it more comfortable than my ES!!

just goes to show what a boring world it would be if we’re all the same😀

23 hours ago, Herbie said:

One thing I did really love about it (possibly the only thing) was the Head Up Display.

I thought the same when I had a UX courtesy car whilst my IS was in for a service. Now I have a HUD on my ES I still appreciate it but have found I don’t always use it, I always turn it off when driving in the dark as I find it too distracting.

1 minute ago, Derant said:

I thought the same when I had a UX courtesy car whilst my IS was in for a service. Now I have a HUD on my ES I still appreciate it but have found I don’t always use it, I always turn it off when driving in the dark as I find it too distracting.

Good point about using it in the dark.

I was so impressed that if it were possible I would retrofit one into my RX. I know that the harness is already there and it can be done electrically, but it also needs a special windscreen (otherwise you get a blurry display) and I'm not going to go to that expense. I will make sure that when I change cars at some point in the future, my new one will have it :yes:

14 minutes ago, Derant said:

Only driven a hybrid UX as a courtesy car but no way was it more comfortable than my ES!!

just goes to show what a boring world it would be if we’re all the same😀

That's because you drove the UX hybrid and not the EV which is more comfortable and quieter than the hybrid version 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links