Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted Lexus RX 400h or 450h Private buyer located in BATH

John1971

Hi I am looking to buy a Lexus RX400h or RX450h for myself.

If you are looking to sell or are going to part exchange yours for another car please give me a try.

I will beat the price you would get from part ex and etc and it will be going to a good home my current car I have owned for 11 years.

Please message me with details of the car you have for sale.
Please including details including Reg number " I can check history of the car" colour, service history, mileage, condition and how long you have owned the car and any problems with the car such as water ingress and which I believe is a common fault
Also how much you would like for the car and its location.

I am unable to travel far as I am partially disabled and only have access to my wife's manual mini as my automatic zafira is off the road.

Many tanks and all the best John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was just looking at one for sale for £3200 and they sent me some videos of the car but there were to many things that I did not like and the engine also did not sound to good or do they all sound like a diesel lol My Zafira engine is 60% quieter and it is a 2001 with 150k on the clock lol

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi managed to find it locally in Bristol in a response to a wanted advert, Milage is just over 154000 and it is the limited edition executive with protection pack so mud flaps boot liner rubber pumper protector etc.

And I paid over to odds for it but I have been looking for 5 years and they just keep going up in price so I paid £4600 delivered to my door by the private seller he did want £5200 so I got a bit knocked off.

As it needed a new 12v Battery and front number plate which I have now replaced I got a set of plates from eBay DVLA spec dealer type with border for only £10.97 delivered.

Cheers John

• Like 1

Just a bit they all seem to be in London.

After I got mine I saw one identical to mine in Sheffield for £3500 FSH and owned by same family since it was it was 3 years old.

All the best John

2 hours ago, John1971 said:

Just a bit they all seem to be in London.

After I got mine I saw one identical to mine in Sheffield for £3500 FSH and owned by same family since it was it was 3 years old.

All the best John

Is it still available @John1971