Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prize Carbon RCF

I am aware that this link will die quite soon ( and I am not advocating this site in any shape or form) but they do have a 2015 Carbon RCF “available” and someone Will get it!

https://www.revcomps.com/product/2015-lexus-rc-f-5-0l-v8-carbon-coupe-or-32000/

( mods, feel free to delete this post if you feel it fouls any rules 👍)

7 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Took me hours to paint those tips red!!!

You really have no taste flytrv 😉. It's been on the market for a long time, a red flag vehicle.

5 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

You really have no taste flytrv 😉. It's been on the market for a long time, a red flag vehicle.

Well - it's a Lexus trimmed in carbon, so taste is questionable. The red tips - just the icing.

Well a Mr Green is gonna be showing this car in/around Peterborough sometime soon I reckon ( unless he chose to the the 32 large!)

6 minutes ago, Texas said:

Well a Mr Green is gonna be showing this car in/around Peterborough sometime soon I reckon ( unless he chose to the the 32 large!)

I'll keep an eye out.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:54 AM, mr2lad said:

Its already on autotrader for £30,999 

Red tips aside I wonder what the glaring issue is that's prevented it getting moved on. That price doesn't seem wholly unreasonable in todays market for a carbon and at that mileage. I wonder what the history is since it moved on from dav.

2 hours ago, doog442 said:

Red tips aside I wonder what the glaring issue is that's prevented it getting moved on. That price doesn't seem wholly unreasonable in todays market for a carbon and at that mileage. I wonder what the history is since it moved on from dav.

It was mine. Full history, new brakes etc etc. dealer bought it off my drive last summer. I think the dealer over priced it and painted the exhaust for who knows what reason. Selling it at that price I can only assume he made his margin from the draw. 

• Like 2

On 1/18/2022 at 8:45 PM, JonP said:

It was mine. Full history, new brakes etc etc. dealer bought it off my drive last summer. I think the dealer over priced it and painted the exhaust for who knows what reason. Selling it at that price I can only assume he made his margin from the draw. 

It was pointed out to me that someone had taken my comments seriously, took to Facebook and quoted  the car as having a hard life.  😂

• Haha 2