Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can anybody help please? LEXUS RX 300 - AIR SUSPENSION SHOCK ABSORBER REQUIRED

Hello - I have a RX 300 on a 05 plate and the driver side rear suspension has dropped and it requires air suspension shock absorber which is proving difficult to source from e-bay as they are short supply and very expensive too. Its been really frustrating trying !

Does anybody know any car breakers or anyplace that I could source for  a reasonable amount or does anybody have one that they would like to sell ?

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Raj

Probably not the answer you want, but a lot of people take the opportunity to convert to ordinary coil suspension at this point. You can get the whole set of four for not much more than the price of one air unit.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:50 PM, raj.ram said:

Hello - I have a RX 300 on a 05 plate and the driver side rear suspension has dropped and it requires air suspension shock absorber which is proving difficult to source from e-bay as they are short supply and very expensive too. Its been really frustrating trying !

Does anybody know any car breakers or anyplace that I could source for  a reasonable amount or does anybody have one that they would like to sell ?

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Raj

Have you had any success, Raj?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Hi you probably don't want to hear this ,had a similar issue my local garage tried to source a second hand part unfortunately none were suitable so ended up getting one from lexus my bill was over £1400 but still cheaper than buying another car as comfortable and reliable 

• Like 2