Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Website

LexusPartsDirect

Hi Everyone

Our website has been completely redesigned.

You can now save your vehicle so you only see parts for your car, you can also enter your registration (once signed in) and see the MOT & Tax status of your car all from our site.

Hope it helps and everyone finds it easier to use.

https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/

lexusresponsive.png

• Like 2

Hey, I would love to buy some stuff off your website but the shipping charges are a bit on the high side - even just buying a simple polo shirt is asking me to pay £33.49 shipping costs? 

Thanks,

Steve.

15 hours ago, Steve_D said:

Hey, I would love to buy some stuff off your website but the shipping charges are a bit on the high side - even just buying a simple polo shirt is asking me to pay £33.49 shipping costs? 

Thanks,

Steve.

Hi Steve, That sounds like a remote area charge (we get charged a massive fee from couriers for certain postcodes) if you PM us your address I will get a quote and take a look. Hopefully it will just be a postcode error.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Initial P said:

Is your Flat rate: of 13.49" which isn't even with insurance really the lowest I can pay on a boot liner?

Shipping + Insurance: £20.49.

I live in St Albans.

Hi Pete our basic shipping is £5.99 to mainland UK excluding highlands

The extra £7.50 would be for an out of gauge fee which is on items over 1 meter (we get charged an extra £9.00)

We try to be as transparent as possible with our pricing and with shipping we have no control over it, we charge what we get charged from our courier (DHL)

Their prices have just gone up so we pay more than £5.99 per item but we take the hit on the remainder. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, VFR said:

Strange as most on EBay include free shipping in the UK. 

I would love to say we can always do free shipping that would be fantastic, but as we discount all the parts already we don't have a big margin to absorb the shipping cost. 

I have done a quick comparison check against the eBay store for a boot mat we were £9 cheaper but then with our shipping charge we are £4 more expensive. Then I checked a few others and all our prices seem to be cheaper (some by a LOT) saw a RC shock absorber on the eBay store for £330.99 (with free shipping) our price is £277.60 (plus £5.99 shipping) but still massively cheaper. (Part numbers both the same)

Just incase people think I made this up

eBay link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-RC300H-RC350-Rear-O-S-Or-N-S-Shock-Absorber-2018-2019-4853080830/265227828718

Our Link https://lexuspartsdirect.co.uk/product/lexus-rc-phase-1-rear-shock-absorber/

Hope it helps 🙂

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 8:48 AM, LexusPartsDirect said:

Hi Steve, That sounds like a remote area charge (we get charged a massive fee from couriers for certain postcodes) if you PM us your address I will get a quote and take a look. Hopefully it will just be a postcode error.

Thanks for your reply I'll message you in a couple weeks to hopefully place an order.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, VFR said:

Appreciate you commenting about your service as that tells us (well me) a lot.

BTW have sent you a message on EBay regarding wind deflectors when you get a moment to view it.

Sorry for the confusion but the eBay store is Direct from Lexus, we are separate as we work out of a Lexus dealership (but offer discounts though our online store)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Initial P said:

Are the boot liners made from a grippy material or is it slippery ? just thinking if I would need anchors for my stuff I keep in the boot.

Hi Pete,

It is not a smooth surface but I am not sure I would call it grippy either, I would expect it to be grippier than carpet. It has a repeating series of raised 'L' emblems to assist with grip too.

I hope that helps

USE CODE: JANUARYBLUES for free shipping on orders over £100

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Initial P said:

Are the boot liners made from a grippy material or is it slippery ? just thinking if I would need anchors for my stuff I keep in the boot.

Look up a cargo net 👍

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies.

I have a eBay jobbie cargo net for nick-nacks cost about a fiver posted 😛

I carry a trolley jack in the boot as I'm not a fan of widow makers in a small holdall so need something a bit rubbery or grippy some of the naff looking after market ones have a bit in the middle thats more gippy than the outer edges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Initial P said:

Thanks for the replies.

I have a eBay jobbie cargo net for nick-nacks cost about a fiver posted 😛

I carry a trolley jack in the boot as I'm not a fan of widow makers in a small holdall so need something a bit rubbery or grippy some of the naff looking after market ones have a bit in the middle thats more gippy than the outer edges.

I have a boot box with crocodile clips, works fine 

• Like 1