Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That's it folk have sold the IS250 today ☹️ been an amazing 9 years! I found the receipt last night it was exactly 9 years yesterday I bought her. Gutted to see her go, never left me down 1 day in my ownership.

My next adventure with the IS300h starts on Saturday, cannot wait 😁

• Like 4

13 hours ago, HoofHearted said:

As somebody wanting an IS250 this is brilliant to read. The more I read about Lexus the more I’m amazed. Hope you enjoy the new car mate! 

Go for it, even higher mileage examples that have been taken care of / serviced regularly etc will be flawless 🙂 

14 hours ago, HoofHearted said:

As somebody wanting an IS250 this is brilliant to read. The more I read about Lexus the more I’m amazed. Hope you enjoy the new car mate! 

Could be a good time to buy.  According to WBAC, my IS250 is now worth, to them, only £4K less than I paid for it about 5 years ago.  Now wonder I keep getting offers from my Lexus dealer to P/X it for a new model.

Unfortunately for them, I now have the one that suits me just fine. 😊

Personally I'd have got a newer is250. I've had 2 is300h both premiers and my is250 beats them both in all but fuel economy. But anyway enjoy your new steed when you get it.

You definitely wont be disappointed with the 300h, my father in law had one for 4 years. Great cars smooth as silk just like the 250 but with better fuel economy. It would be my choice if I was in the market for a newer car. 

Roll on Saturday. 😃

Glasgow to Middlesbrough for an is250 which had obviously been in a smash and looked like it was repaired by a chimp.

gutted simply doesn’t cut it. If anybody is selling or knows somebody selling an is250 within 100 miles or so of Glasgow please let me know.

3 hours ago, HoofHearted said:

Glasgow to Middlesbrough for an is250 which had obviously been in a smash and looked like it was repaired by a chimp.

gutted simply doesn’t cut it. If anybody is selling or knows somebody selling an is250 within 100 miles or so of Glasgow please let me know.

Very sorry to hear that, Graeme.  But you may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find a Prince!

Unless you have a particular reason for not revealing too much, do you think it might help your cause if you gave some idea of what you’re looking for?  Age, model, mileage, colour, price , any equipment must-haves…

There is a website called howmanyleft.co.uk which claims to list how many examples of Lexus cars are still registered, which will give you a better idea of the size of the pool you’re fishing in.