Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speed Camera Warning. 2022 NX

I am looking to order a 2022 NX450 and wondered if the satnav tells you when you are approaching a speed camera. Currently have a Volvo V90 which has this very useful feature. Another couple of useful things are an inbuilt Spotify app and Google search. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 10:51 AM, ABitterman said:

I am looking to order a 2022 NX450 and wondered if the satnav tells you when you are approaching a speed camera. Currently have a Volvo V90 which has this very useful feature. Another couple of useful things are an inbuilt Spotify app and Google search. 

I took one out for a test drive at the weekend (NX450H+ F-Sport) and can confirm that it did have the speed camera detection feature.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 6:07 PM, Al D-Much said:

Google search? Why?

You can find out anything you want rather than use your phone and if it’s a destination just send it to your satnav. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ABitterman said:

You can find out anything you want rather than use your phone and if it’s a destination just send it to your satnav. 

Ahh got you. I use WAZE, job done
Or you can use the Lexus app and send the address to the built in Sat Nav.

2020 NX, the built in Sat Nav does warn you of fixed cameras, and Spotify can be used via apple CarPlay / Android Auto

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links