Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

I have i have had my GH 450h SE for nearly 5 months and am delighted with it, the only thing i am disappointed with is the Navigation, does anyone know if its possible to input just the postcode into the system? when i have tried to use it, i have to input not only the street name but also the door number, which has sometime been impossible due to non-standard addresses if it were possibel to only use the postcode i could find a use for it, if not its useless which is a shame.

Hope you can help

Mike

Have you got the huuuge book on the nav system? Never bothered to open it myself.

I have an expensive Tom Tom that keeps crashing. A Lexus onboard that is clunky. And a cheap Android phone that is speedy and easy to use.

Guess which one I tend to use?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Michael Walsh said:

Hi,

I have i have had my GH 450h SE for nearly 5 months and am delighted with it, the only thing i am disappointed with is the Navigation, does anyone know if its possible to input just the postcode into the system? when i have tried to use it, i have to input not only the street name but also the door number, which has sometime been impossible due to non-standard addresses if it were possibel to only use the postcode i could find a use for it, if not its useless which is a shame.

Hope you can help

Mike

What system do you have? On mine post code input is on page two of the destination options. Hope that helps.

5 minutes ago, Mossypossy said:

Oh, yours is the poverty spec one without the cassette player.🧐

If thats your car in the picture its the same as mine which is funereal black with cream leather upholstery heres a picture of my GS

Car.jpg