Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shaun Warren

Welcome and congratulations Shaun

Whilst all LC500's are great, I genuinely believe yours is the best colour of the lot. They just look so stunning in sonic red and especially when the sun is shining. Enjoy the new wheels 👍

Congrats, I recently purchased a 2019 and found this Utube recommended by another member very helpful: Northside Lexus UTube. I have been at the dealer several times to get answers as the manual was not helpful. My LC500 is infrared, I believe the same as yours. Be careful parking as the front end is low and may not go over a curb. All the best, Fred from Santa Monica, California. Here is the website: https://youtu.be/uq1j7GIDmPM?t=13

Lexus LC500 (1).jpg

Edited by RiverFred
Added website for tutorial

Shaun, very nice. I also have Sonic Red. What colour is your interior? Where did you take the photo? Hythe Marina?

Regarding the front skirt, you do need to be careful but it is much less vulnerable that the equally long nosed Aston DB9 which I used to have. Lexus really should have fitted the all round camera system on this "halo" model. 

1 hour ago, malcolmw said:

Shaun, very nice. I also have Sonic Red. What colour is your interior? Where did you take the photo? Hythe Marina?

Regarding the front skirt, you do need to be careful but it is much less vulnerable that the equally long nosed Aston DB9 which I used to have. Lexus really should have fitted the all round camera system on this "halo" model. 

It was at Poole where I picked car up from. Interior is black  

I noticed how low front skirt was when I parked at shops , only cleared Kerb by couple of mil.  will def take care in future

Still its higher than 5.0 F type I owned in the past and better put together  I do miss the pops and bangs though

• 4 months later...

Hi

A newbie here, I have just purchased the same car 69 plate in sonic red

and whatever the beige interior is called, I have to wait a week to collect it

so sleepless nights, like Xmas when I was a kid

Winston