Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Joined F Club today!

I use what Evers cheapest, not because im a skinflint but have never in my auto career ever had a vehicle suffer from performance issues because of the grade of fuel i put in, im a ex fuel tanker driver as well so i kinda know what’s what….supermarket fuel and E10 have made no significant changes in mpg or performance

still runs like a dream and as thirsty as a alcoholic in the desert,  and at end of day ive more money left in my wallet and can cover the same distance and as fast as the rest of yous putting in expensive stuff, if the is a difference in mpg it is barely noticeable and still not worth paying any extra

but at the same time i dont think any of us bought a F thinking and worrying about the fuel costs, just the performance 👍🏻 and street cred 😂

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, msdsx said:

Thanks to everyone for their welcome and comments, much appreciated.

Now we've covered fuel, shall we move on to tyres? Only joking!

Don't tempt me! It's almost always a struggle to put power down this time of year, even with good tyres.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links