Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Setting up 2022 NX Profiles for Driver in Lexus Interface

This is a superb technical video by Melissa O’Connell from Nothside Lexus taking you through the whole Profile setup, with step by step instructions.

I will be playing it again when I pick up my NX 350h later this week.

Hope it helps.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone managed to get profiles working in the uk with NX450h takumi?

I’ve set it up but each time I get in the car it reverts to guest. I can enter a password and connect to my online profile, this keeps working if I  just switch ignition off/ on but as soon as I lock the doors the connection is lost. 

Yes, when I first set it up it says something about being fleet driver.

I am only carrying one physical key (as well as my phone) but on the profile settings there is no option shown to link a key (see photo).5A6FCEF3-53C1-4FC1-9831-285164F0DF10.thumb.jpeg.eae53163b0be932f66d2f16287df8b7c.jpeg

Seems like your car is set-up as a fleet car (multimedia manual as a fine print mention about it - mine is in French and the info is located below the tables in sections 2.3 and 2.4) .
In such mode, I believe you can create profiles but not link them to a key.
In such case, I would try to phone Lexus support or my dealer 

Thanks for that - I can see the reference to the key in the manual. I’ve had a case with the uk Lexus multimedia team for the last two weeks and all they have suggested so far is that I try the reset button which doesn’t help.

Seems like your phone is connected.

Have you tried waiting for the car multimedia system to fully boot before putting the car in drive or anything else?
Does it load the profile in that case?

15 hours ago, er-minio said:

Seems like your phone is connected.

Have you tried waiting for the car multimedia system to fully boot before putting the car in drive or anything else?
Does it load the profile in that case?

Yes phone connected ok. Waiting doesn’t seem to help. Message about profile not loaded stays there until I press dismiss or settings. If I look in my Lexus on a web browser I get location and analysis of trips I have made  but if I try to send a trip to the vehicle it says no multimedia registered. Lexus are now checking if vehicle has been set up as fleet vehicle for some reason.

6 hours ago, guildford said:

Yes phone connected ok. Waiting doesn’t seem to help. Message about profile not loaded stays there until I press dismiss or settings. If I look in my Lexus on a web browser I get location and analysis of trips I have made  but if I try to send a trip to the vehicle it says no multimedia registered. Lexus are now checking if vehicle has been set up as fleet vehicle for some reason.

Good to know. I have exactly same issue. I have a case open with Lexus support, so hopefully it’ll b a simple fix