Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Volume Mobile Phone

I am aware that to increase the volume on my Audio I have 2 controls one on the steering wheel and the dial below the main screen and this works fine. When I receive a phone call sometimes I found the volume too low. I then attempt to increase this using the same controls as it states in the User Manual. I think it increases slightly but unlike the Audio which then shows a range of volume numbers to show the increase on Mobile it does not, any suggestions. NX 300H 2021 vehicle.

On my 2019 RC in addition to the steering wheel volume buttons, there is a default incoming call volume that can be adjusted in phone settings menu.

Display the phone settings screen:
 “MENU” button  “Setup” 
“Phone”
2 Select “Sounds”.
3 Select the desired item to be set.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NemesisUK said:

On my 2019 RC in addition to the steering wheel volume buttons, there is a default incoming call volume that can be adjusted in phone settings menu.

“Phone”
2 Select “Sounds”.

Same on the CT can be adjusted in the settings.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

“Phone”
2 Select “Sounds”.

I will take a look at the settings again but surely and I hope I can simply turn up the volume during a call.

5 minutes ago, Dave 2951 said:

I will take a look at the settings again but surely and I hope I can simply turn up the volume during a call.

I hope so as well, however, it could be similar to a mobile phone with the volume set low, if you use head phones or the aux the volume will sound low even if you have a means to increase the volume. To better this you have to increase the volume setting on the phone first, the difference is really noticeable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moleman said:

I hope so as well, however, it could be similar to a mobile phone with the volume set low, if you use head phones or the aux the volume will sound low even if you have a means to increase the volume. To better this you have to increase the volume setting on the phone first, the difference is really noticeable.

checked phone set at about 75% will check it thanks.

Iphone volume set at max, I use the phone via AppleCarPlay, when in a call I can use either the steering wheel control or the rotary volume on the audio system, and the volume level is temporarily shown on the main screen, up to 60.

Even at the highest setting the actual volume differs depending where I am, driving or stationary and where the other caller is.

I’m inclined to believe it’s down to the cellular reception determines the quality and volume of the call. Sometimes at 60 it’s too loud and at other times it’s bearly audible