Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone selling isf?

5 minutes ago, Charliecloud said:

That is a very good price, there was ONLY 17 when new, think the figures are around 10 now, Thinking about selling mine BUT that price wouldn’t buy mine n mines on a 58…….BUT also totally immaculate.

1 minute ago, Charliecloud said:

Wouldn't buy mine either, but I only have 54k on the clock. 😀 

Thats a good price for a brilliant colour and that mileage is nothing for a Lexus V8 

Mines on 71k, covered about 400 miles since September last year 🤦🏼‍♂️…… had the front completely repainted (stone chips) and a 5yr ceramic coating done too, I love it BUT with two dogs n kayaking most weekends it just sits there…… and on top of that I’m being relocated into central London so two cars will sit there doing nothing 🙄…… probably time to move on and yet “one car fits all” 😢

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Rich1988 said:

I’ve bought myself an ISF ! So excited hopefully picking it up SaturdayE8252766-8E26-4F2F-86AC-5C9516D9B8A7.thumb.jpeg.53ebf7b2dbb96c3e4e67cf66b4c5957e.jpeg

Best colour too 👍🏻…… even rarer being one of only 17 sold in the U.K…… there’s less than that now too…… enjoy 👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Best colour too 👍🏻…… even rarer being one of only 17 sold in the U.K…… there’s less than that now too…… enjoy 👏🏻👏🏻

With the exception of 'how many are left', which shows production numbers for years. Is there a way to find production numbers of a certain year and colour?

Thanks 

5 minutes ago, RichGS11 said:

With the exception of 'how many are left', which shows production numbers for years. Is there a way to find production numbers of a certain year and colour?

Thanks 

Yes, you can look at build years and colours sold, I think from memory, Red, white, blue, grey, silver n black, think that was rarity in colour, I think it’s nearly twice as many whites to red, 33 rings a bell and late 30’s for blue….. blue also wasn’t a colour option here in 2008, think late 2009 it became an option

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Yes, you can look at build years and colours sold, I think from memory, Red, white, blue, grey, silver n black, think that was rarity in colour, I think it’s nearly twice as many whites to red, 33 rings a bell and late 30’s for blue….. blue also wasn’t a colour option here in 2008, think late 2009 it became an option

Thank you. I'm not too fussed, as the ISF in general is rare, but more for curiosity. Such a capable and fun car yet it only ever saw such low numbers. Crazy really but I get the general addiction to German sport sedans at the time. I'm just glad I have my hands on one!

• Like 2

On 4/3/2022 at 5:28 PM, Womble72 said:

blue also wasn’t a colour option here in 2008, think late 2009 it became an option

Yes, blue was only available on Model Year 2010 cars onwards., but I think a few are out there on '59' plates. My red one was a MY09 car on a '10' plate, so it helps to know the details when buying.

• Like 2

Picked her up yesterday, I’m over the moon with her. 101,000 miles full Lexus history. Paid £15750 which I think is a good price. There’s a couple of cosmetic things for me to do but nothing major. Once I’ve owned it for a couple of months it’ll be immaculate 

89D85689-63F4-4F9A-AED6-06104C70914B.jpeg

BC2325B6-D9AC-42A3-80DF-5EC79C082B75.jpeg

8366B6C2-6BB5-4689-B54F-734F4F9A7259.jpeg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rich1988 said:

Picked her up yesterday, I’m over the moon with her. 101,000 miles full Lexus history. Paid £15750 which I think is a good price. There’s a couple of cosmetic things for me to do but nothing major. Once I’ve owned it for a couple of months it’ll be immaculate 

89D85689-63F4-4F9A-AED6-06104C70914B.jpeg

BC2325B6-D9AC-42A3-80DF-5EC79C082B75.jpeg

8366B6C2-6BB5-4689-B54F-734F4F9A7259.jpeg

Best colour by far 👍🏻😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 8:37 AM, Donolly19 said:

Yeah he seemed very honest and I believe he's owned it for the last 8 years aswell, so it's obviously been a fairly decent vehicle to him

Anyone know what happened to this car? Its really bugging me! I also call multiple times but no answer. It dropped off autotrader but MOT hasn't been renewed?! 

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links