Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus LS600H chassis control unit 892A0-50010

1 hour ago, Beamish said:

Try this German site.

It's an old listing but still comes up as available.

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/lexus-ls600h-fahrwerkssteuergeraet-892a0-50010/1349467303-223-17494

Dec.

thank you ive been onto that guy he hangs up the phone and tells you not to call him ever again i even had a german friend try to talk to him and he was rude to her also strange guy 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It looks like this is a regular failing part on the 600h - I've seen a 07 plate ls600h advertised as spares or repairs - after asking what was wrong with it I was told it needed the same part as above

• Sad 1

I’m not surprised given the use of lead free solder these days, chewing gum would probably provide better joints!

The original lead solder is still manufactured but it’s use limited for one to military applications but I would imagine this extends to civil aviation and nuclear.

Thankfully I still have adequate supplies of MIL grade leaded solder and a trusty fume extractor.

The other problem is there is unlikely to be any third party companies like BBA reman offering a repair service on these and other limited production modules and of course no circuit diagrams to aid repair.

• 2 weeks later...