Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Considering NX350h , few questions to ask the owners if any

Good evening.

I am seriously considering the NX350h with Premium pack + Pan + Link Pro 14". I test drove 350h ,however it was Takumi trim ( usual dealers way to push you for more luxury).

How is the Tahara upholstery as quality , durability and maintenance? We have got 2 boys ( aged 5 and 2).This is my first concern. However I have been using an Artico vinyl seats on my MB B class for 7 years and 100K miles and not a problem so far.

Second, how the 18" wheels look like on the car? Are they too small ? I guess the ride is better with them anyway compared to the 20" RFT.

Last but not least - how does the normal dash/cockpit look like (I could see in person only the digital Tazuna cockpit).

I tested few cars, the sophistication in materials and design in Lexus IS on another level , just superb. I have been quite frequently in the MB dealership and the GLB/GLC are not as good inside as the Lexus ( my subjective opinion).

Thank you in advance and take care.

mitadoc hello and welcome I purchased a Lexus NX March 2021 NEW LEXUS NX ESTATE 300h 2.5 Premium Sport Edition 5dr CVT [Pan roof] interior superb absolutely wonderful place to be not a squeak or rattle . I was so impressed by the reviews of the Lexus NX 2022 I placed an order a Lexus NX ESTATE
350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro with  Special metallic - Sonic grey due May 🤞. The only thing I don't like about my present car is the Track pad that's why I've ordered the link pro on the new car No I don't think the 18in wheels to small and the seats on mine are very very comfortable in fact as a 73yr old it the most comfortable car I've  had and I have a few Quality cars A lot of people on the forum prefer the seating on the NX as opposed to the NX sport I think the older you get ect . I can Honestly say that you want have any trouble with seating  or the interior the cars very well made . Good luck in your choice of car 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Marlinleg said:

mitadoc hello and welcome I purchased a Lexus NX March 2021 NEW LEXUS NX ESTATE 300h 2.5 Premium Sport Edition 5dr CVT [Pan roof] interior superb absolutely wonderful place to be not a squeak or rattle . I was so impressed by the reviews of the Lexus NX 2022 I placed an order a Lexus NX ESTATE
350h 2.5 5dr E-CVT [Premium Pack/Lexus link pro with  Special metallic - Sonic grey due May 🤞. The only thing I don't like about my present car is the Track pad that's why I've ordered the link pro on the new car No I don't think the 18in wheels to small and the seats on mine are very very comfortable in fact as a 73yr old it the most comfortable car I've  had and I have a few Quality cars A lot of people on the forum prefer the seating on the NX as opposed to the NX sport I think the older you get ect . I can Honestly say that you want have any trouble with seating  or the interior the cars very well made . Good luck in your choice of car 

Thank you very much ,Philip and enjoy your NX.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links