Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

For Sale On Ebay Bling Bling

chips229

Look on the bright side, it was done to a LEXUS not a Nova

I would rather people keep on doing things like that to a Nova and leave good cars alone.

:lol:

I cant see the point of spending ££££ on car that originally cost £7/8k or so. but spending ££££ on car that originally cost £20/30k+ fair play, because its mostly to have been a quality car from the start.

Wasnt there a bloke with a £20k+ nova? he brought it for 200 quid to start of with :blink: W H Y :sick:

i liked the front end.. very nice...

the exterior is not too bad.

get inside and its a bit OTT.. also.. I like my hearing... turn the base up and i would be deaf

Guest mark_tsang
Look on the bright side, it was done to a LEXUS not a Nova

I would rather people keep on doing things like that to a Nova and leave good cars alone.

:lol:

I cant see the point of spending ££££ on car that originally cost £7/8k or so. but spending ££££ on car that originally cost £20/30k+ fair play, because its mostly to have been a quality car from the start.

Wasnt there a bloke with a £20k+ nova? he brought it for 200 quid to start of with :blink: W H Y :sick:

i dont like it, whats with the sweeper in the boot.

i think that £20k nova in maxpower few yrs ago. mug.

Outside looks OK apart from the spinners ( yhink that's what they are on the wheels ), spoilt by some of the loony stuff already mentioned inside. Fixing the remoted to the dash :( Would like to see a pic with the roof down - if indeed it comes down as the panel behind the seats would be on show.