Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted 2012 is250 SE-L with sunroof

ak250

I'm looking for a 2012 is250 se-l with a sunroof. 

Not a high mileage one. 

If anyone has one of knows of one please let me know.

Thank you.

I might be wrong but I think you will struggle to find a 2012 se-l as they were phased out in favour of the f sport and advance,probably better looking at 2009-2010 instead 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 5:45 PM, scudney said:

I might be wrong but I think you will struggle to find a 2012 se-l as they were phased out in favour of the f sport and advance,probably better looking at 2009-2010 instead 

Thanks I didn't realise that but makes sense that I've struggled to find one!

Do you know what the differences are? Does the sport have sportier suspension, is the drive comfort the same?

I wanted a newer se-l because I wanted to keep the little extras like cooling seats, electric steering column, rear blind etc.

I have the f sport yes the suspension is firmer,but still comfortable,no cooled seats,blind etc,am sure there is a thread here that lists the differences,I personally prefer the f sport even though its missing some of the creature comforts lol 😆 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links