Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2003 Silver IS200 Manual For Sale

Pristine condition, 83k first reg September 2003. 2 former owners. She’s been in the family since Feb 2005 (last owner was my dad).  Runs perfectly, super clean exterior/interior, no wear on any of the seats etc, and all switches /equipment working, which includes the radio and multi changer CD.  No spare tyre I’m afraid, everything else in the boot space has never been used but absolutely have no idea when or where that spare went missing, only realised the other day when I was taking pictures! 🤷‍♂️ You can pick them up on ebay for around £50 but it will prob need refurbishing. She’s been in storage at my uncles garage (he is a mechanic btw) since her last MOT which was Feb 21. At the time she had new brakes all round, front discs, 2 x coil springs and all the wheels were fully refurbished. She hasn't been used since, so all the parts aforementioned are still brand new. 10+ years of main dealer service history/stamp and loads of receipts etc for everything bought thereafter when the upkeep was done by my uncle. Very recent MOT (Feb ’23). All books/ manuals + 2 keys. 

This is a really good example for her age, and she has been properly looked after by the dealer and my family for the past 18 years. However she is 19 yrs old, so I have taken pictures (on the 6th March 2022 and later) to show areas which will need addressing in the future. As you are probably aware, the sills are common to go on these and you can see they have already been repaired once in the past, but they will need doing again the future as well as the offside rear inner arch. She passed her recent MOT first time so these areas shouldn’t be of grave concern.

If you have any other questions, want more photo's/video etc of her, let me know. Drop me a line on here or on deano.beck@gmail.com. Happy to answer them for you.

£4000 - pick up only. Bolton area (BL3)

Cheers
Dean

IMG_4808.JPG

IMG_4810.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

IMG_4791.JPG

IMG_4798.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4807.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

4d295e7f-12e4-454e-8cf9-4050e10ad09d.JPG

IMG_4811.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

wow, to think my mate bought a non-rotten '54 plate with double the miles for £400 the other month this is mental 🤣 good luck with the sale, but the amount of welding it needs this needs to be priced at no more than £2k.. Nevertheless, good luck with the sale