Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodbye to Lexus Rx 450 H.......Hello to Tesla

After  years of owning a  Rx450H Premier 2016  model with 25000 miles .......I sold my car this week and have decided to go full electric.

I would like to thank all the people involved with this very informative website, I have learned such a lot from the contributors over the years. 

I ordered my Tesla in Jan 2022....and initially they quoted May delivery as I wanted a tow bar factory fitted. They notified me 3 weeks ago that my spec with tow bar would be available in March, so I sold my Lexus within 2 days, even though it still had winter tyres fitted.

Should any members be interested I have 4 excellent  Bridgestone Dueller tyres to sell, 2 with 7 mm tread and 2 with 6mm tread depth. ( 235/55/R20.) Details and photos can be found on eBay . eBay reference 234461169557. The item is listed around 8 pm today Sunday.

Also have the Lexus Nextbase discreet Dash Cam listed......reference 234462759860.

I shall continue to read the forum and look forward to Lexus entering the full electric market in the not too distant future.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 11:18 PM, DBIZO said:

Just curious, have you driven around the Model 3 before ordering? It strikes me as a massive downgrade for you in cabin and ride quality.

From what I've heard from friends, the customer service isn't there either. It's a lot like Apple: Don't complain after they've deigned to supply you with one of their products. lol. 

The Tesla 3 is a first class product, and certainly the best charging infrastructure in Europe. It does however feel like a car built by a computer company, but it goes like stink! 
I think after an RX, or any SUV type vehicle, the Tesla will maybe feel like your arse is dragging on the floor. I’m sorry to say getting in an out would be an issue for me at my tender age 🤣.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links