Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What’s a good insurance quote looking like this year

Tonyw

25 minutes ago, MrTrendizzle said:

My 2007 IS250 with airfilter, full exhaust, spliters, rearwing and diffuser all declared (I don't have those mods yet but just incase I do add them later it avoids the £30 admin cost each time) costs me £470 a year fully comp with Admiral.  

I'm 35, 6 years no claims and 6k miles a year (I adjust this if I go over on their app costs like £9 to increase to 8k)  

I'm in the westmidlands but the price is starting to increase due to the many phone calls about insignificant crime like "Bunch of kids hanging around the park" which bumps up the "crime rate reports" in my area. Atleast that's what my previous insurance company explained to me. As the crime rate or reports go up so does the risk and premiums.

Interesting. You pay more than me and I'm 26. I can't say I live exactly in a nice area.. funny how insurance works. 

I recently suffered a whiplash injury in a car accident. I filed a request for compensation because the accident was not my fault, but I was denied. I didn't know what to do, and my friend advised me to contact whiplash claim payout, who could help me settle the matter. I soon received moral and physical compensation, which helped me pay for my medical treatment. What would you do in a case like this?

18 hours ago, CheckFault said:

which helped me pay for my medical treatment.

always free at the point of need with your local NHS methinks ......  why go private ?........  No Win No Fee solicitors should be able to give you sound advice hopefully and then your long long protracted " claim " will ensue which in itself might just drag you down mentally whatever

Malc

18 hours ago, CheckFault said:

I recently suffered a whiplash injury in a car accident. I filed a request for compensation because the accident was not my fault, but I was denied. I didn't know what to do, and my friend advised me to contact whiplash claim payout, who could help me settle the matter. I soon received moral and physical compensation, which helped me pay for my medical treatment. What would you do in a case like this?

Firstly, nick, you could have done worse than read the Whiplash Regulations Act of 2021 which sort to simplify, speed up and reduce vexatious claims from which certain firms were getting fat from you and me, the insurance client. For the benefit of our readers why exactly did you get turned down? 

On 3/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, H3XME said:

You guys make me think the insurance doesn't get much better with age 🤣 I'm 26, 10,000 miles / year, all modifications fully declared, my insurance as of January 2022 is £435/year, fully comp, £350 excess, protected NCB (that cost me £25 extra!). 

@H3XME

Fantastic price! Wow