Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which colour / interior combo?

45 minutes ago, Don C said:

The brochure didn’t do the interior colours justice but having seen them I think that would be superb.  

Thanks Don.  I still have the opportunity to change exterior/interior colour for my order.

I did have black and Dark Rose , but I really do like the Terrane Khaki.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imgo said:

I agree that the brochure / lexus website colours look strange.

I originally ordered my NX350h Takumi in graphite black with black and rich cream interior as the Hazel in the 'brochure' looked too dark for me and I could not find a car in 3 dealers local to me with Hazel. But, I have since viewed several pics and videos online showing Hazel, and it looks really nice and lighter than the brochure,  so I have amended my order to Hazel without seeing it in real life. Just got to wait till October for delivery and hope that the amended order will not delay it further. 

If anyone has Hazel interior it would be nice to hear their views on it, also please share more pics on here.

I have the Hazel interior in a Graphite black/Hazel combo. Think it looks good and gives a matching headlining to keep it light. Chose it as I previously had the Ochre cream leather (with a panoramic roof which I do miss! 🙁) . I love the Fuji Red paintwork option but was unsure as how it would look with a Hazel trim so played safe! Interior pic below. 

IMG_20220317_154642.jpg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ken R said:

I have the Hazel interior in a Graphite black/Hazel combo. Think it looks good and gives a matching headlining to keep it light. Chose it as I previously had the Ochre cream leather (with a panoramic roof which I do miss! 🙁) . I love the Fuji Red paintwork option but was unsure as how it would look with a Hazel trim so played safe! Interior pic below. 

IMG_20220317_154642.jpg

Thanks Ken, that does look good and your comments give me confidence that I have made the right choice !

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 10:23 PM, imgo said:

I agree that the brochure / lexus website colours look strange.

I originally ordered my NX350h Takumi in graphite black with black and rich cream interior as the Hazel in the 'brochure' looked too dark for me and I could not find a car in 3 dealers local to me with Hazel. But, I have since viewed several pics and videos online showing Hazel, and it looks really nice and lighter than the brochure,  so I have amended my order to Hazel without seeing it in real life. Just got to wait till October for delivery and hope that the amended order will not delay it further. 

If anyone has Hazel interior it would be nice to hear their views on it, also please share more pics on here.

The lighter colours are much easier to keep clean than the dark.  I’ve had stone leather in Mazdas and Rich Cream in my last NX and the beauty of them is you can see the dirt.  Magic erasers and leather wipes sort it out easy.  

• 11 months later...

Has anyone gotten the Terrane Khaki exterior and Hazel interior?

Does it look weird or good?

I am gravitating towards this combo instead of Black interior.

Originally, wanted to go with the dark brown (sepia) interior but it looks kinda muddy and not premium looking lol

That's a great colour combo. I went for the Graphite Black with Hazel but now would have chosen the Terraine Khaki. Looks classy!

• Thanks 1

That's my combo...Looks great, 
I was going for a the grey and cream  but seeing it in the flesh made me change my mind.
Mine is on the boat and will be here (France hence Left hand drive setup) by the end of the month and registered beginning of April...
I love the light colored roof liner (I'm done with black roof liners), the color of the leather (with should be easier to maintain than cream...Cream is nice but even a small amount of dirt or a color cloth transfer will necessitate a cleaning session) and the deep green with its glittering flakes.

Here are a few pictures from the dealership and the last one is with direct sunlight.

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1695.jpeg

IMG_0595.thumb.jpeg.45ec36e0110093721275c49775354ceb.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/1/2023 at 4:34 AM, boom bam said:

Has anyone gotten the Terrane Khaki exterior and Hazel interior?

Does it look weird or good?

That's exactly what I've got on order (in Takumi spec). My local dealer had one in the showroom at the time and, certainly in my eyes, it looked pretty much perfect. 

I've always been a fan of Terrane Khaki. I wanted it in my existing UX three years ago but I'd have faced quite a wait to get one (nothing compared to the horrific waiting lists today, however!), but I was set in stone on getting Terrane Khaki on order this time around. I wasn't sure on what interior colour to go for at first, but as soon as I saw hazel, I knew that had to be it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gary H said:

That's exactly what I've got on order (in Takumi spec). My local dealer had one in the showroom at the time and, certainly in my eyes, it looked pretty much perfect. 

I've always been a fan of Terrane Khaki. I wanted it in my existing UX three years ago but I'd have faced quite a wait to get one (nothing compared to the horrific waiting lists today, however!), but I was set in stone on getting Terrane Khaki on order this time around. I wasn't sure on what interior colour to go for at first, but as soon as I saw hazel, I knew that had to be it. 

Terrane Khaki is, of course, the best colour to have!

That hazel colour looks great to me, unfortunately it wasn't available for the grade I ordered so I went for the dark rose interior.  I'm happy with that - after many years with black interiors it makes a nice change.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links