Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toms 280t

socks

just wondering if any one on here would know how much a 99 t reg toms 280t altezza would be worth in uk as i think i might just know where there is one coming up for sale soon with loads of gear on it which i would find hard to resist. any you guys got any info like spec/value or links to this beast i cant seem to find out much about them.

thanks in advance

Is this the one at Japanese Vehicle Sourcing?

Make sure when you look you get a copy of the auction sheet, anything less than a grade 4 don't touch it with a bargepole, have a full RAC check up and the hard part here, get it checked voer by someone who understands modified altezzas. I'll leave it to you to decide who in UK you trust to understand this car and check it for you!

thats the one alright m8 dont know anything about the grade of the car. what u think of the price of it.it seams alright for all the stuff on it maybe the lineing is thrashed out of it dont know what to do need more advice on it must get in touch with them and try find out more thought i would of got more info here on this rare monster off a car