Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help needed Uckfield to Bath

John1971

Hi I have been looking to buy a Lexus RX400h for some time and I have found one in my modest budget range but I am unable to go view it for drive it back.

It is located in Uckfield and I live in Bath.

I am open to suggestions and offers to help I am happy to pay for fuel and time.

I would have got the train but I am no longer able to travel by train etc as I have health and social anxiety's and other disability's that stop me from doing so which is another hurdle in buying a new car and there are none local in my price range.

Cheers and all the very best John

On 3/20/2022 at 12:28 PM, John1971 said:

Cheers but the car has been sold 😔

I suspect that this may be a constant problem for you - if it isn’t already!

So a couple of thoughts, which you may already have had!

Are you a Member of any motoring organisations eg the AA?  For a fee they will inspect any car you may be interested in and give you a report and an estimate of its value.  At least that will save you a trip and show the Dealer you are serious.

Also many Lexus dealers are part of a group and will shift cars from branch to branch for serious buyers.

There are also the web-based sellers, such as Carwow and Cazoo (I think) which will deliver a car to you for several days appro.  Whether they deal with cars in your budget, I don’t know.

Unfortunately, good quality, low priced used Lexus are probably not around in big numbers and tend to be sought after.  So a Dealer who has one possibly has less incentive to accommodate a distant buyer.

There are also the sections of this site devoted to selling, but no doubt you already keep a close eye on them!

Good luck with your search.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links