Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey all! Been doing some research into the credit card key for the LS and subsequent newer models but I’m having a hard time figuring out if it’s available for my 2007 600hL. Lexus state it is under part number 89904-50851 but I can’t find any (UK) information on this part. There are various card keys on eBay and I was hoping to pick one up, blank it and then program it with Techstream. My trouble is with the Denso Part numbers. 14AEC sounds like the one I need but they’re far pricier than the newer 14CCB and 14CCF. 

Has anyone done this before? I know there are posts for doing it with a newer IS but I can’t seem to find any (UK) information on the subject. 

14 hours ago, LEDMaestro101 said:

Hey all! Been doing some research into the credit card key for the LS and subsequent newer models but I’m having a hard time figuring out if it’s available for my 2007 600hL. Lexus state it is under part number 89904-50851 but I can’t find any (UK) information on this part. There are various card keys on eBay and I was hoping to pick one up, blank it and then program it with Techstream. My trouble is with the Denso Part numbers. 14AEC sounds like the one I need but they’re far pricier than the newer 14CCB and 14CCF. 

Has anyone done this before? I know there are posts for doing it with a newer IS but I can’t seem to find any (UK) information on the subject. 

I have one as spare which came with my LS600H, I will check the part number on Monday and share if it helps.

But yes 07 came with one and it works though not credit card thin 😊

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CazzyG said:

I have one as spare which came with my LS600H, I will check the part number on Monday and share if it helps.

But yes 07 came with one and it works though not credit card thin 😊

That would be immensely helpful!!! Thank you 😄

On 3/20/2022 at 7:57 AM, LEDMaestro101 said:

That would be immensely helpful!!! Thank you 😄

Sorry for getting back late, my key card is Denso 14ABC looks pretty new not sure if its replacement or was just barely used.

6 hours ago, CazzyG said:

Sorry for getting back late, my key card is Denso 14ABC looks pretty new not sure if its replacement or was just barely used.

No worries, thanks for getting back to me. I took a gamble on a 14AEC, I’m hoping it can be programmed lol. If you ever feel like selling yours, let me know 😆

5 hours ago, LEDMaestro101 said:

No worries, thanks for getting back to me. I took a gamble on a 14AEC, I’m hoping it can be programmed lol. If you ever feel like selling yours, let me know 😆

Fingers crossed you will be able to get it programmed, still struggling to get v16 of TIS that will ship in a week as I need to read injector stats on my other Lexus. Seems like handy software to have.

Not selling the card, I am afraid 😉

1 minute ago, CazzyG said:

Fingers crossed you will be able to get it programmed, still struggling to get v16 of TIS that will ship in a week as I need to read injector stats on my other Lexus. Seems like handy software to have.

Not selling the card, I am afraid 😉

It certainly is handy, great for reading data and programming customisable features! Good luck with the install and feel free to send me a PM if you need a hand with anything. Always happy to help if I can. 

lol no worries mate 😄

• Thanks 1