Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Owners in Scotland or North England

Morning everyone, I’m seriously considering an ISF but have never actually seen one in the flesh. I’m up in central Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh, most ISF’s seem to be way down south. I have no issues travelling to pick up the right car but thought it would be good to see one in the flesh and perhaps be taken out in it as a passenger to check it out. 

Coming from a series of German performance stuff (Porsche, BMW, VAG) but fancy a change and better reliability. Wife bought an RX450H 2 years ago and it won me over. 

Anyone near me able to help out? Or any passing by on your way further north? I’m right next to M74 North.

Thanks

I was lucky enough to get to drive a new one when they were first launched with a professional driver on both private and public roads back in 2008.

Spotted this one for sale at a car dealer in Airdrie not too far away from you.

CD5ABC28-608E-4FA6-838D-0D76C2930DAB.png

Im based near Manchester and happy for you to have a poke round. Currently the ISF in the garage getting a few bits done then its into Lexus getting some recall work done. 

As a recent owner - id highly recommend these machines! 

@preston6566 near gosforth race course, a few miles north of city centre off the A1.

is MY2010. I guess the only downside is that my car is not stock, has coilovers, aftermarket exhaust and bushings.

barry

• 7 months later...
On 3/28/2022 at 11:07 AM, BTCC_ Racer said:

Im based near Manchester and happy for you to have a poke round. Currently the ISF in the garage getting a few bits done then its into Lexus getting some recall work done. 

As a recent owner - id highly recommend these machines! 

Hi mate what recalls were done to your isf. I'm curious?

I’ll be leaving Essex for Carlisle tomorrow for a few days visiting my family if that’s any good?…….. I know the Blue one plated V888 FFF. That’s in Scotland (from memory) and was a good mate of mines, that is a lovely car.

Edited by Womble72