Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got myself a Lexus IS 250

Arthurdoller

Purchased a Is 250 (2012 Advance with 120000) last month and so far so good and really enjoying the calmness and to be honest pretty awesome interior especially for the age and mileage. 

As someone else has commented the ride is stiffer than I imagined after coming from a Corolla T sport but not bad by any means. 
Anyhow just thought I’d better say hi and throw a few pics up,really happy with the colour:)

A little unsure as to whether to add(if I can find any that is) the front fog light lips you get on the f sport? 

F40D86F1-9AAE-470A-B5C4-ADABBB57C99B.thumb.jpeg.e64fca1e6f91787d545c4856c2c83aa0.jpeg555ADE2A-BE93-4495-9405-C9021D142327.thumb.jpeg.bdde53c8bd6836530aa58f90b7d2d427.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice car, and yes you should be happy with the colour. 👍

It seems like most of these 2012 Advance models with the DRL headlights came in really cool colour combos.

The F-Sport bumper extensions are indeed available to buy.

76851-53020

76852-53020

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, J Henderson said:

Nice car, and yes you should be happy with the colour. 👍

It seems like most of these 2012 Advance models with the DRL headlights came in really cool colour combos.

The F-Sport bumper extensions are indeed available to buy.

76851-53020

76852-53020

Thanks for that though unfortunately most are for sale in America and cost quite a bit so I’ll have to give them a miss I think.

9 hours ago, Las Palmas said:

Welcome to the friendly Lexus forum.

Really nice car with a fantastic colour.

Almost same s this (1984):

billede.thumb.png.03f46fc8aec7c684a474b8fb8c4e1887.png

Haha love the photo and thanks for the warm welcome:)

Hi Luke and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is and to ownership of arguably the best Lexus. Fabulous colour. As for the front bumper lips. Look on Lexus Parts Direct. If I remember I paid about £80 for the lip which is in 2 Parts by the way. Also comes colour coded to your car. Worth every penny as it transforms the look.

1 hour ago, Mr Vlad said:

Hi Luke and welcome to the best Lexus forum there is and to ownership of arguably the best Lexus. Fabulous colour. As for the front bumper lips. Look on Lexus Parts Direct. If I remember I paid about £80 for the lip which is in 2 Parts by the way. Also comes colour coded to your car. Worth every penny as it transforms the look.

Thanks a lot the info.

Just sent them a message so fingers crossed:)