Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Experience Amazing service

Wanted to share this with all. My LS 600 went in for service to Lexus Sidcup recently.  All fine. But turns out that surprisingly, the sunroof seal has perished and requires complete replacement.

Not to worry, Lexus accepted warranty claim to fit entire new sunroof since seal is one piece with the glass. However, given how rare the 600 facelift is, the part is coming from Japan (non in stock in Europe) hence ongoing delays.

I was travelling on business last week and did not chance it in the LS as the wind buffeting and noise from the sunroof is quite pronounced at speed.

Not to worry again, Sidcup very generously gave me a loan car UX for 3 days since the part has still not arrived and I was able to travel safely albeit not in quite the comfort of the mighty LS! 

Another example of outstanding customer service and special mention for Aidan and Kevin and the team over in Sidcup. I doubt any rival would have seen the issue and dealt with it in this way and it is the reason I keep going back as I know and trust Lexus will just deal with any issue in its stride.

• Like 7

Echo the above for Lexus Guildford. Customer of theirs for over 20 years.

MOT today, tyre split, dangerous to drive, can't replace til Wednesday. No loan car readily available, asked to wait for 10 mins. 21 plate UX appeared, keep for 3 days.

As usual. brilliant service from all at Guildford. 

• Like 1

Quick update, new sunroof finally arrived from Japan and fitted by Sidcup with the result that quiet and serene restored once again. A most satisfactory outcome..

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, b4u2 said:

How about posting some photos of your beautiful car?

Wow, I can't believe you asked that :surprise:

When we asked for photos of your car you flatly refused and would not change your mind for love nor money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbie said:

Wow, I can't believe you asked that :surprise:

When we asked for photos of your car you flatly refused and would not change your mind for love nor money.

You are absolutely right Herbie: he refused even when I suggested not to show the number plate in the pictures. 

• Like 1